My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

Discus and support My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I bought a monitor yesterday which is supposed to work it is an acer v226hql but I'm just getting no signal when I connect it for some reason the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AhmedAbdulHadi, Feb 7, 2022.

  1. My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor


    Well I bought a monitor yesterday which is supposed to work it is an acer v226hql but I'm just getting no signal when I connect it for some reason the dvi converter I'm using has 18 pins could that be the reason?

    :)
     
    AhmedAbdulHadi, Feb 7, 2022
    #1
  2. AhmedAbdulHadi Win User

    My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

    Could I by chance fix it by changing the dvi setting to digital?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

    As this monitor only supports DVI and VGA, it’s almost certainly an analog DVI port. As the Xbox cannot handshake with the monitor, it doesn’t work. It’s an 8 year old monitor that was low end when it came out.
  4. AhmedAbdulHadi Win User

    My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

    Oh damn so that's the reason?!
  5. AhmedAbdulHadi Win User

    My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

    Also it says dvi-d on the back I'm just so confused about all this lol
  6. AhmedAbdulHadi Win User

    My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

    Welll the converter works with PCs and my Xbox works with HDMI tvs everything is supposed to work fine I've no idea what's wrong I can only run it in a really low res whenever I try to make it higher it just turns black could it be because the pins are 18 on the converter?
Thema:

My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor

Loading...
  1. My Xbox one doesn't work with my dvi monitor - Similar Threads - doesn't dvi monitor

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  5. The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...

    in XboX Insiders
    The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was...
  6. Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my...
  7. 100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough

    in XboX Insiders
    100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work on the new Xbox Cloud website?

    in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work on the new Xbox Cloud website?: I don't have a controller with me at the moment so i've been using mouse and keyboard on the OG https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play site. I was curious and wanted to check out the preview site @...
  9. Xbox Store opens but doesn't work, I need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store opens but doesn't work, I need help: I need help, my xbox store opens, I used Microsoft support and sent me here, I need help, my xbox store opens, I used Microsoft support and sent me here, the last digits of the code series is...
  10. Xbox Captures doesn't have audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Captures doesn't have audio: Some of my clips don't have audio and I tried dozens of methods and it didn't work. Can someone help me fix it? submitted by /u/feeltheblaze [link] [comments]