My Xbox One Does Not Work

Discus and support My Xbox One Does Not Work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my xbox it turns off immidiately after. I looked up how to fix it and some said that you could blow dry the vents of the xbox then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lTheRealestl, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. lTheRealestl
    lTheRealestl Guest

    My Xbox One Does Not Work


    Every time i turn on my xbox it turns off immidiately after. I looked up how to fix it and some said that you could blow dry the vents of the xbox then wait a couple minutes and it would turn on. That obviously didnt work for me. Other people said that a
    new power brick would solve the issue and i went out to buy a new one but that didnt work either. Now im here looking to others to help solve my issue with my xbox one.

    :)
     
    lTheRealestl, Jun 10, 2018
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    My Xbox one mic does not work

    Was this an official Xbox One headset or a third party one? If it was third party you should consider contacting the manufacturer or returning it to the store for a replacement.

    If it is an official headset then you should be able to set up a replacement for it at
    http://myservice.xbox.com/

    Finally, you're speaking of the connector chip. If you have tried taking the headset apart to repair it then I'm afraid that nothing more can be done to help out.
     
    onyxishere, Jun 10, 2018
    #2
  3. ShadierPower
    ShadierPower Guest
    My Xbox one mic does not work

    Ok now I was enjoying the Xbox one for a month and then my mic stoped working so I got a new one and after a week that stoped working, then I was told that it was a problem with the remote, with a connector chip got loose I couldn't find that or fix it,
    I just really need to get help on this IVE used all the suggestions from Xbox support and it does not work, my controller is fully charged and all my settings are fine please help.
     
    ShadierPower, Jun 10, 2018
    #3
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Does my headset work on xbox one?

    why not contact razor support, the changes of someone having one is slim, since the number of posters is tiny.
  5. onyxishere Win User

    My Xbox one mic does not work

    Was this an official Xbox One headset or a third party one? If it was third party you should consider contacting the manufacturer or returning it to the store for a replacement.

    If it is an official headset then you should be able to set up a replacement for it at
    http://myservice.xbox.com/

    Finally, you're speaking of the connector chip. If you have tried taking the headset apart to repair it then I'm afraid that nothing more can be done to help out.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    does this work on xbox one?

    Hi Gnome_772,

    Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help you.

    The picture you posted did not seem to apply correctly but yes, you can use the disc copy of LEGO Batman to play it on Xbox One as a backwards compatible title. DLC included in bundles or other editions are backwards compatible as well.

    If you have any other questions feel free to come back anytime!
  7. liamputman Win User

    The chat does not work with my x41s on my Xbox One.

    Hey JESUSxSAVESs,

    If they ain't compatible with Xbox one then unfortunately you'll be unable to use them in Party Chat,

    You can tweet Xbox support (1-5) @xboxsupport (4 over flow accounts),

    We welcome all feedback http://xbox.uservoice.com/

    Kind Regards

    FIZZYPUTMAN LP (FIZZY LP)
  8. Faline C Win User

    my keyboard does not work on my xbox one x

    Thanks for your update. Can you test it with a different cord? Also, try clearing the cache on your console:

    1. Turn off the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

    2. Unplug the power cable from the back.

    3. Wait at least 10 seconds.

    4. Plug the power cable back in.

    5. Turn the console back on.
Thema:

My Xbox One Does Not Work

Loading...
  1. My Xbox One Does Not Work - Similar Threads - Does

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]