My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all...

Discus and support My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Krazyrj12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krazyrj12, Feb 24, 2020.

  1. /u/Krazyrj12
    /u/Krazyrj12 Guest

    My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all...

    /u/Krazyrj12, Feb 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Pathetic Microsoft customer service

    as I see from your other thread, you are part of the Xbox Insider preview. Support can not help with Xbox Insider Preview builds, the only place to get proper support is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    that way the Development team and other Insiders can interact with you. This is unfortunately what being in the Insider Preview is all about, we get the development software and test it out for bugs. If you can't handle this then it maybe a good idea to remove
    yourself from the Insider Preview builds and return to a public build.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Loud Fan

    "I don't think consoles ever allow any rollbacks on the updates. At least, I've definitely never seen anything that said its possible."

    The only way I know to rollback updates is by enrolling in Xbox Insider previews.

    Different Previews are made available to you as your experience advances, giving the ability to choose a higher or lower OS and rollback if required.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Bandwidth usage tracking.

    This was occurring with older versions of the XBOX OS but has been resolved with the last couple of ASA Insider preview builds. If you are in Insiders it should be fixed as the update is released to the various rings, or hopefully, the next General Availability
    release.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Audio doesn't work on headset.

    are you using a preview build from the Insider program?

    Have you checked to make sure that the cords for the headset are all connected correctly.

    have you tried the headset on another device, as it could be the headset.
  6. JohnthePilot Win User

    Minecraft Beta

    Hi,

    The Windows Insider Program forum is just for discussing preview builds of Windows 10, it is not a general help forum, so I have moved your post to Xbox forum.
Thema:

My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all...

Loading...
  1. My xbox one does not rollback to the general build from the insider preview. Tried all... - Similar Threads - does rollback general

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]