My xbox one disc driver has went out.

Discus and support My xbox one disc driver has went out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My disc driver has went out completely, and will not read any games, DVD's, or blue ray discs. I contacted customer support. I was on the phone with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by invite2raid666, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. My xbox one disc driver has went out.


    My disc driver has went out completely, and will not read any games, DVD's, or blue ray discs. I contacted customer support. I was on the phone with them for a hour n 15 minutes. They sent me to the forum pages because of my insider status. What are my options
    for repair? I would really like to get this process started so I can get back to playing!!!!

    :)
     
    invite2raid666, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Service Alerts / Cannot connect to XBL

    I went out to buy new Xbox because my disc drive on my old one die on me, just to find out this happend lol i think is time to go to the bar,

    Is also out in Derry, Ireland
     
    blacksilver83, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Does your Day 1 Edition not read discs? Easy FIX!

    My 4th disc drive went last week.

    Tried this method but it didn't work so of to Germany for another holiday my xbox one went.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    My xbox one disc driver has went out.

    Insider forums are
    here


    Phone/chat support are useless,they could of organised a repair for you there & then.

    There's some steps you can try here but in all honesty the disc drives are pretty rubbish,especially in the earlier xbox ones so yours will no doubt need to be sent
    off.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    My xbox one disc driver has went out.

    Insider forums are
    here


    Phone/chat support are useless,they could of organised a repair for you there & then.

    There's some steps you can try here but in all honesty the disc drives are pretty rubbish,especially in the earlier xbox ones so yours will no doubt need to be sent
    off.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Digital Vs. Physical

    "Disc = You have a copy of the game"

    And are out of luck if the disc got a scratch,if your Xbox one DVD/BD driver got an issue. ;)
  7. HassanB Win User

    plz read

    Hello,

    Yes that will work for the Xbox 360 as well, you'd just plug it into the normal USB port on your console. The one difference is that this comes in a red box and has a disc inside that has drivers on it.
  8. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox One Disc Driver

    It will probably need to be repaired/replaced. Try doing a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power
    cable in and power up the console. If this doesn't work my suggestion would be to get it repaired/replaced.
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

    Is there a way to load discs in without putting one disc in at a time?

    I think the answer here is No. Not 100% sure on the question though.

    Are you asking is there a way to "stack" more than one disc in the reader? The Xbox only has the one disc reader and it only holds one disc at a time.

    Are you thinking of connecting an external disc reader on USB and hoping to queue things that way? Don't know that will work based on drivers being needed.
Thema:

My xbox one disc driver has went out.

Loading...
  1. My xbox one disc driver has went out. - Similar Threads - disc driver has

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

    in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  8. Disc driver issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc driver issue: So my Xbox makes this weird pulsing sound whenever I insert a disc. It almost sounds like a Morse code kind of pulsing. It can't read any disc I put in, but I will still let me eject it as normal....
  9. Disc driver issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc driver issue: So my Xbox makes this weird pulsing sound whenever I insert a disc. It almost sounds like a Morse code kind of pulsing. It can't read any disc I put in, but I will still let me eject it as normal....
  10. Xbox One Disc Driver

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Driver: My Xbox One will not take any disc I give it. It will pull them in, but not all the way, and it will make a thudding sound multiple times when a disc is inserted. Can this problem be fixed or do I...