my xbox one crashed

Discus and support my xbox one crashed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so after playing Deadrising 3 for maybe 30 min and it froze with a loud sound. I tried to power it off but it wouldn't so i had to unplug it, and now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by italiando, Jan 4, 2014.

1. italiando
    italiando Guest

my xbox one crashed

so after playing Deadrising 3 for maybe 30 min and it froze with a loud sound. I tried to power it off but it wouldn't so i had to unplug it, and now it stays frozen on the green loading screen

:)

italiando, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Xbox One crashed?

So I booted up my Xbox yesterday and it loaded the green startup screen, After that the screen goes black and there is no audio. I tried a hard reset and booting it in low res mode and have had no luck. I'm pretty sure it's dead but if anyone can help that's
    be awesome.

HighVoltage55, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Danny Jr
    Danny Jr Guest
    xbox one crashed

xboxone crashed when trying to play the rivals preseason game, that was downloaded, the xbox totally shut off and restarted.

The xboxone also when trying to load the fitness game that I downloaded, did not start up. when I selected the fitness game after downloading it the xbox one just went back to the home screen.

Danny Jr, Jan 4, 2014
  4. italiando
    italiando Guest

my xbox one crashed

id also like to point out it worked fine the day before

italiando, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Bøat Win User

Cod Warzone

I'm having the same issue on my Xbox one X, it started with Warzone crashing due to corrupt files. Then my other games started crashing
  6. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  7. MysticWeirdo Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch works on my 360 and PC.

I've also found 3 channels that don't crash on the xbox one

twitch.tv/xbox

twitch.tv/fragdolls

twitch.tv/1337loungelive

All of these channels are ad free when watching from the PC.

When other channels crash on the xbox one, the timing of the crash seems to be about the same as timing that the ad would kick in on the PC. I suspect the crashes are related to the ads coming from Twitch's Canadian servers.
  8. Mel Parnow Win User

Jurassic World evolution 2 keeps crashing

My game let's me play anywhere between 5-60 minutes before it crashes my Xbox one but no other game does that, how do I find out why it's crashing?
  9. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
Thema:

my xbox one crashed

1. my xbox one crashed - Similar Threads - crashed

2. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  3. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  6. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  7. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  8. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  9. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  10. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...