my xbox one controller wont connect to anything

Discus and support my xbox one controller wont connect to anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox controller randomly stopped working when I woke up and it wont connect with USB or Bluetooth on my Xbox or my pc [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lisa arrighi, Dec 7, 2022.

1. lisa arrighi
    lisa arrighi Guest

my Xbox controller randomly stopped working when I woke up and it wont connect with USB or Bluetooth on my Xbox or my pc
    my xbox one controller wont connect to anything [​IMG]

:)

lisa arrighi, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lisa, unfortunately, if the controller is not connecting to any device, either via bluetooth or USB, it means that the controller is damaged.

Is he under warranty? If so, let's trigger

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''start order''. In the category put ''accessories'' and on the side ''standard control'' and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. IndianWitABlunt Win User

Wireless issue

So I needed up hard wiring my xbox to my internet box. One of my old controllers I got to connect but my headset or my elite controller still wont connect and if I try to connect to wifi it wont. I have tried the hold the power button down for 10 seconds
    and still nothing. The xbox I have is the halo 5 collector's edition.
  4. SeanyM-B3F19989-6AD5 Win User

controller wont connect to xbox

Noticed tonight that i can get the controller to connect if I turn it on at about 5 seconds after turning on my xbox but my headset (wired) (definately works) wont connect. Also when i hold the dashboard button and select turn off controller it doesny do
    anything. Whats going on!?
  5. dAkainub Win User

You'll need the internet for this. Paradox

let me start again I tried connecting controller via usb cable but it wont sync I googled the problem and apparently the solution is to update the controller but im unable to do so because my xbox is not connected to internet even through ethernet cable
    im not sure why .

without working controller I cant connect to wifi and without wifi I cant update my controller so basically I cannot do anything
  6. AveryPlummer Win User

WiFi

I have 2 xboxs and one is working fine and the other just wont connect for anything
Thema:

1. my xbox one controller wont connect to anything - Similar Threads - controller wont connect

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  6. My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc: Im trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc, I have it plugged into the usb port. it will not connect, i have tried plugging it into different spots, downloading xbox accesories and...
  7. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  8. Elite controller wont connect to Pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller wont connect to Pc: my elite series 2 controller stopped working not long ago i am on the most updated controller and windows update do you have anything i can do to fix this it works on xbox but not on pc i am also...
  9. Mogo xp5-x plus controller wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mogo xp5-x plus controller wont connect: I had this connected to an old phone and when I got my new phone the controller acts like it is still connected and won't fully reset to allow me to connect. is there a way to reset the...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0