My Xbox one console keep shutting down everytime I play game

Discus and support My Xbox one console keep shutting down everytime I play game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I having problem with my console keep shutting down itself when I play game. It working just fine when Im watching Netflix etc. But everytime I play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by izataseth, Oct 12, 2017.

1. izataseth
    izataseth Guest

I having problem with my console keep shutting down itself when I play game. It working just fine when Im watching Netflix etc. But everytime I play game, I could play about 5 to 10 minutes then I shut down itself. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

:)

izataseth, Oct 12, 2017
  2. vipersean
    vipersean Guest
    April update messing with disk drive

this is driving me crazy i have the disc read error problem to keep shutting the xbox one down just to play another game is starting to become a chore

vipersean, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Wat do I do

Hey there NAMELESS421.

If your Xbox One is shutting down randomly, check out our
    Xbox One Shutting Down Unexpectedly Troubleshooter

Be sure to give all available steps in that troubleshooter a try. If you're still having issues and not able to keep your Xbox One powered up, a repair/replacement is going to be your next best option. Keep us looped in without it goes.

Mister Maka, Oct 12, 2017
  4. jeff13864 Win User

Xbox One is sluggish and apps time out

So I have a problem I don't know if it's my xbox or just the games having a bug. My xbox crashes and shuts down everytime I tried to play certain games like outriders on the game pass isn't working on my system it just shuts down and I have to manually turn it back on same thing happens with gears operation 6 I need help because I want to enjoy playing with my friend but can't because it keep shutting down.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

My xbox one shuts down everytime I start it?

6. Captainwolfy22 Win User

Preview Member

My YouTube App won't work, everytime I go on it, my console shuts down. What should I do? BTW gamertag is
  7. WalnutRainbow2 Win User

Being brought back to the home screen

Same for me. Almost Everytime I'm playing bf4 online it goes to dashboard and shuts down the game.
  8. SINISTER SLM Win User

Xbox One Wont Power On

my console keeps shutting down aswell took it back to game having a new console sent there tomorrow
Thema:

1. My Xbox one console keep shutting down everytime I play game - Similar Threads - console keep shutting

2. Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.: Fifa 23 shuts down my console, it is the only game that does this, a green flash comes up and then it shuts down. EA are saying it a console issue, however as it’s the ONLY game that does it, I...
  3. I keep getting a black screen come on and off periodically while my console is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a black screen come on and off periodically while my console is connected to...: I just bought a new Acer ED240Q 1080p 166hz gaming monitor for my Xbox Series X but it keeps flashing a black screen on and off every 5 minutes and is very annoying. I fiddled around with all the...
  4. Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps...: I can't serve the internet or login with xbox console or download from xbox stores on console * Moved from Internet Explorer/other/other 8e60410e-0262-4d0a-ac77-cb7281dbd8df
  5. How to keep xbox as home console after unplug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep xbox as home console after unplug: I pay for game pass and i travel with my xbox, i cant play my game pass games without internet because i often unplug it removing it as my home xbox. How can i make it stay as my home xbox after...
  6. Xbox one console keeps shutting down itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console keeps shutting down itself: Hello everyone, a few months ago my power adaptor got damaged due to high power voltage and I was busy so I didn't boarder to get a new one until recently. After I plugged everything on a few...
  7. Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Console Keeps Shutting off: Hello! I have a Xbox One X which keeps shutting off randomly. I am not sure what is causing the shut off, but the vents are not blocked, they have been air dusted and cleaned, and yet my console...
  8. My Xbox one S keeps shutting off during the first update for the console during initial setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S keeps shutting off during the first update for the console during initial setup: Hi, I just bought my Xbox one S yesterday and during the setup where it has to update, after awhile it shuts off and I need to restart the update. 71e87ddc-f8c4-4ad1-ba51-135ea89a0e70
  9. My console keeps shutting off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console keeps shutting off...: For the last few months now, since I first got my Xbox One S, I have had no less than 40 instances of my console shutting down unexpectedly, in the middle of playing a game (both single and...
  10. Console keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps shutting off: Hello, I have a question concerning my console, an xbox 360 slim. As of late, it's been shutting off on itself whenever I'm playing a game after about 2 or so hours. However, whenever I watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one shutting down when playing games