My Xbox one console keep shutting down everytime I play game

Discus and support My Xbox one console keep shutting down everytime I play game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I having problem with my console keep shutting down itself when I play game. It working just fine when Im watching Netflix etc. But everytime I play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by izataseth, Oct 12, 2017.

1. izataseth
    izataseth Guest

I having problem with my console keep shutting down itself when I play game. It working just fine when Im watching Netflix etc. But everytime I play game, I could play about 5 to 10 minutes then I shut down itself. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

:)

izataseth, Oct 12, 2017
  2. vipersean
    vipersean Guest
    April update messing with disk drive

this is driving me crazy i have the disc read error problem to keep shutting the xbox one down just to play another game is starting to become a chore

vipersean, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Wat do I do

Hey there NAMELESS421.

If your Xbox One is shutting down randomly, check out our
    Xbox One Shutting Down Unexpectedly Troubleshooter

Be sure to give all available steps in that troubleshooter a try. If you're still having issues and not able to keep your Xbox One powered up, a repair/replacement is going to be your next best option. Keep us looped in without it goes.

Mister Maka, Oct 12, 2017
  4. jeff13864 Win User

Xbox One is sluggish and apps time out

So I have a problem I don't know if it's my xbox or just the games having a bug. My xbox crashes and shuts down everytime I tried to play certain games like outriders on the game pass isn't working on my system it just shuts down and I have to manually turn it back on same thing happens with gears operation 6 I need help because I want to enjoy playing with my friend but can't because it keep shutting down.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

My xbox one shuts down everytime I start it?

6. Captainwolfy22 Win User

Preview Member

My YouTube App won't work, everytime I go on it, my console shuts down. What should I do? BTW gamertag is
  7. WalnutRainbow2 Win User

Being brought back to the home screen

Same for me. Almost Everytime I'm playing bf4 online it goes to dashboard and shuts down the game.
  8. SINISTER SLM Win User

Xbox One Wont Power On

my console keeps shutting down aswell took it back to game having a new console sent there tomorrow
Thema:

1. My Xbox one console keep shutting down everytime I play game - Similar Threads - console keep shutting

2. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  3. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  4. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  5. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  6. How can i fix the “keep the console cool”

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix the “keep the console cool”: I have been playing xbox for a while now and nothing like this has happened in a while every time i play call of duty modern warfare 3 not even like 10-15 minutes in and i get this message it’s...
  7. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  8. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  9. My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...: I don't understand why it's doing this, but i have a hunch. My little sister got some cleaner on it but i don't think any actually got inside, so i don't think it's that. I've tried a hard reboot...
  10. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one shutting down when playing games