My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

Discus and support My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are none of my xbox live accounts working 2 of them wasnt even banned in tge first place and i still cant use any of them, my enforcement message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylanreesmrswag, Sep 19, 2017.

1. My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

Why are none of my xbox live accounts working 2 of them wasnt even banned in tge first place and i still cant use any of them, my enforcement message told me ban would end and the message is no longer yellow like it was for my 2 week suspension, i dont want
    to be waiting any longer to play online as i have waited long enough

:)

dylanreesmrswag, Sep 19, 2017
  2. FH4 This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

Im playing FH4 on Windos but i cant use any online features. I have the ultimate edition if that helps. My account is a parent account. I get this message when i try (This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings). I hope you can
    help me.

Magnus Svendsen, Sep 19, 2017
  3. argamer32
    argamer32 Guest
    My xbox was unbanned but i still cant use it

I recently got unconsole banned on July 6 it is now July 10 and I still cant do anything on my Xbox but I can on my pc for some reason I have called Xbox 7 times trying to get them to help they told me to try these steps, I rest my console (rest and remove
    everything), I also went to (Network Settings) went to (Advanced Settings) and went to (Alternate MAC address) and clicked (Clear) and to power rest my console but nothing has worked so far I was told to contact the Xbox enforcement team but they don't have
    a physical number and if you don't have a case pending you cant contact them at all my case is over but my banned remains please help me

argamer32, Sep 19, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

Try removing your account from your console and redownload it.

That should solve your problem.

CrazY1985, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

This is also an issue I heard going on with the enforcement site not show an extensions to suspensions. The only way to find out if you have an extension is to call Microsoft Xbox support by phone and they can see if you still have an active suspension
    and when it will end, they can not tell you anything more than that since they do not have access to that info.

I would try the sets above first and if that does not fix it the call support.

Dadwhite, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Try removing your account from your console and redownload it.

That should solve your problem.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

This is also an issue I heard going on with the enforcement site not show an extensions to suspensions. The only way to find out if you have an extension is to call Microsoft Xbox support by phone and they can see if you still have an active suspension
    and when it will end, they can not tell you anything more than that since they do not have access to that info.

I would try the sets above first and if that does not fix it the call support.
  8. argamer32 Win User

Console bans are permanent and cannot be reversed. Are you talking about an account ban?
    yeah sorry I guess just account banned is there anyway you could help me
  9. bowski477 Win User

Console bans are permanent and cannot be reversed. Are you talking about an account ban?
  10. Dadwhite Win User

Over a week after my communications ban was up i still cant use party chat

This is suppose to fix the issue where you are unban but still can not communicate
Thema:

1. My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features - Similar Threads - account iCEBALLZ unbanned

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...