my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

Discus and support my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/boofingfazebagel, Oct 19, 2022.

1. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is there a fix?

Sorry if this isn't allowed here, I'm not a big reddit guy so i didn't know where to go.

submitted by /u/boofingfazebagel
    [link] [comments]

/u/boofingfazebagel, Oct 19, 2022
  2. BuffaloSoldja Win User

Random Freezes

I have 2 official Microsoft Wireless headsets, and 1 Official Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth headset and all 3 do the same thing. I'm not sure why they do this on my console but I can take my headsets to my friends place and my headset I take there doesn't
    have this problem when I play games there on his Xbox.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]The WarHead headset may be wireless, but its mic plug sinto the headset itself

[/quote]No it does not.

The Tritton Warhead is the only fully wireless 360 headset, and this:
    My only question is how would you know which controller quadrent it'd be paired to in the case of multiple users./controllers.
    is
    why. It is the only headset that "pairs" with the 360.

Anything wireless won't work. The mic on the Tritton Warhead is wireless. The mic won't work.
  4. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

Xbox randomly turning on

Hi J6Broadway25,

I had the same problem and i believe i found the cause. I have a Razer Thresher Ultimate headset that has a base station the plugs in to the optical out and usb on the console. If i leave my base station on with my wireless headset
    off, my console will randomly turn on. If i turn off my base station, my console stays off.

I don't know if the issue is related to how wireless headsets pair with the xbox or not but i haven't had an issue since i started turning off my base station when i am done gaming.

Hopefully this helps,

Karen
  5. Dave Eckert Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]The WarHead headset may be wireless, but its mic plugs into the headset itself

[/quote]No it does not.Yes it does. I own 1, I think I would know otherwise I wouldn't've been able to tell you that it's a 2.5mm jack, and yes it plugs into the left speaker 2.5mm jack on the headset, my friend.

The Tritton Warhead is the only fully wireless 360 headset, and this:
    My only question is how would you know which controller quadrent it'd be paired to in the case of multiple users./controllers.
    is
    why. It is the only headset that "pairs" with the 360.

Anything wireless won't work. The mic on the Tritton Warhead is wireless. The mic won't work.
    Once again, it's the headset that's wireless, the mic isn't the type that wireless connects to the headset. it shouldn't matter that the headset is wireless because 1st of all, it syncs to the base station, which plugs
    into the optical audio port on the back on the console.

[/quote]Yeah, as the other guy said, I'd read the manual. I own a WarHead headset, I've seen videos showing the XBox One controller from different angles.
  6. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Headphones Mic Glitches Out

Mine has been doing the same thing. I would have to turn off my headset then turn it back on and it would fix it. I have a wireless turtlebeach headset
Thema:

my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

1. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it - Similar Threads - official wireless headset

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  6. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  7. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  8. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  9. On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...: I saw that I had a console update, but I didn't find any information about the update on Xbox website c4e31622-6e07-4100-991b-5de6d5d41679
  10. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a