: My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working

Discus and support : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working I dont know why but trying to go into network settings or going... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TravisThrasher, Dec 13, 2020.

1. : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working

: My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working
    I dont know why but trying to go into network settings or going to the store or even going to update console is giving me numerous error codes and I'm at my worst end. I have tried a hard reset. A factory reset, I reset my router and completely moved it
    to hard wire to the xbox and it still doesnt work. I can go into gamepass and updates for games show up but i cant get into my network settings or my store and in the updates section i have it to where it should automatically update but it shows i can update
    my console so i go to press the button and i get an error. Please help?

:)

TravisThrasher, Dec 13, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't access Games with Gold

Hello LonelyTitania,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Games With Gold section of the console is providing an error code when you try to access it. Does an error message appear when you test the multiplayer connection in

the network settings
    ? Is your console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? We suggest going into the games and apps section of your console. There is an area in games and apps entitled, "Updates." We recommend checking the updates area to find out if the Xbox store is on this list. If it is, click on it to
    update the store. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Christyna64 Win User

You owe me a Division 2 exotic

You can set your console to Manual Updates only so this doesn't happen again. This gives you the option to be notified there is an update available, and you can decide when you're ready to install the update. This also works with games as well. My console
    storage is at capacity so I need to monitor what is updated, and setting my console to manual updates really helps me managage my console effectively.

You can learn how here.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/update-xbox-one-console
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Logging issues

Hi, NonNon0701!

Thank you for the information.

Here are some things I'd suggest trying:

- Connect your console to your mobile hotspot and try launching a game. If this works, go back to your home's network and check if the issue persists.

- Check for network-related errors by going to Settings > General > Network Settings > Current Network Status.

- Check for pending OS updates by going to Settings > System > Updates.

- Check for Microsoft Store updates at "My games & apps".

- Make sure you are logged in to the account that owns these games.

- If you are trying to play someone else's games, check if your console is already designated as their "Home Xbox". You can do this at Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox after logging in to their account.

- Change your console's DNS settings and reboot your console.

Go to Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual > and set the primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4.

*** You could also try doing a factory reset, but I'd suggest leaving that as a last resort.

Please let me know if this works for you, or if you have new information to share with me regarding your console's problem!
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

my controllers keep disconnecting from my Xbox one?

If you've confirmed that the controller is working correctly on other Xbox consoles, the issue is likely related to your particular Xbox One. Here are some additional suggestions you could try to fix the problem on your Xbox:

Update console firmware: Make sure your Xbox One has the latest firmware installed. You can do it by following these steps:
    Go to the console settings by selecting the gear icon on the home screen.
    Navigate to "System" and then select "Update & Security."
    Choose "Update Console" and follow the on-screen instructions to install any available updates.

Reset the console's wireless connection:
    Go to console settings and select "Network."
    Choose "Network Settings" and then "Set up wireless network."
    Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your console's wireless connection.
    Reset the console to factory settings: Please note that this will erase all data and settings stored on the console. Before doing so, be sure to back up your important data. To reset to factory settings:
  6. Reefkrazy Win User

Xbox one shutting down trying to load store

Hey ! Does the store open successfully on the second console? In the My Games and Apps section, is there an update for the store pending? Additionally, is the console using a wired or wireless connection? Post back and let us know!
    yes on both other ones (one x and xbox one open y he store fine. Just on this on this one console it doesnt work. Its currently wireless. I dont believe there was an update for the store on that consol. I did look for that.
Thema:

1. : My xbox network settings section, store and also updating the console is not working - Similar Threads - network settings section

2. My Xbox Series S won’t open the network settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S won’t open the network settings.: I’ve had my Xbox series S for maybe about almost two years now and had no trouble with it since then. Although recently every time I try to connect to the internet it proceeds to not open the...
  3. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  4. Where is the Xbox Networking section in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the Xbox Networking section in settings?: Yesterday, I went into Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking to check my NAT type. Today, Xbox Networking section doesn't seem to be there anymore. Where is this setting? I am unable find a mention...
  5. Change what setting on my social network what’s not set up right

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change what setting on my social network what’s not set up right: What setting do I have to change It to do this customize your privacy settings Then settings - account-privacy & online safety thought I did it but must be missing it somehow. Games will not start...
  6. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  7. No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky: I play on PC using the Xbox app and the game pass. I've gotten through the first missions and have reached the Anomaly. In the options menu, there is no Network choice. When pressing start on the...
  8. Network connection and NAT settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection and NAT settings: My xbox is connected to the network but I cannot connect to online games or multiplayer. I've checked and it might have something to do with NAT being unavailable but I do not know how to fix...
  9. My Xbox is lagging and can't open the network settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is lagging and can't open the network settings.: As I said my Xbox is lagging and won't open the network settings and if I try it freezes my screen for 5 minutes so I tried powering cycling, restarting the console and even resetting it, what do...
  10. Res-set Xbox One consule - unable to join network: XboxSetupDC11 - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Res-set Xbox One consule - unable to join network: XboxSetupDC11 - please help: Hi all, XBOne would not let me launch any games and was automatically turning off. Also received green, blue and black screen plus error messages saying things were taking too long to load etc....