My Xbox may be broken

Discus and support My Xbox may be broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't let me play some games, it freezes on any cutscenes, I can't fix it please help it has been going on like this ever since I factory reset it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Son of Darth07, Jan 29, 2023.

1. My Xbox may be broken

It won't let me play some games, it freezes on any cutscenes, I can't fix it please help it has been going on like this ever since I factory reset it, I thought it was my wifi could still be but it hasn't done this ever till now, I've power cycled it, I've hold the power button for 15 seconds, someone please help

:)

Son of Darth07, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox may be broken

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform a factory reset again as it may have corrupted your console. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. GoodGuy0411 Win User

Xbox May Quest Broken

I have contacted xbox support twice and they have directed me here. As such, I am waiting for a staff member to respond to my post.
  4. Rick Kingslan ex-'So Win User

Currently having problems with the Xbox Live Wolfenstein , requesting assistance.

I'd suggest contacting Bethesda through their forums. From what I've seen , this is clearly not the Xbox, or the Xbox OS causing the issue. However, it does look like the May Update may be a cause. No hard data to confirm Frustrating? Absolutely. And,
    Bethesda should be hearing this directly from YOU.

wolfforums.bethsoft.com/.../578-xbox1-update-has-broken-my-game
  5. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite May Quest Broken

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of the month, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  6. HairyChubacca Win User

HELP CONSOLE MAY BE BROKEN!

Its unplayable so Idk it's a waste of money if I can't play the damn thing. I put in alot of money into it Xbox live and multiple games. So I'm looking for a solution that hopefully make buy a new console.
    Doesnt make me buy a new xbox
Thema:

My Xbox may be broken

1. My Xbox may be broken - Similar Threads - may broken

2. Payment not from me (may be fraud)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment not from me (may be fraud)?: my credit card showed I was charged HKD540 from MS MICROSOFT*MICROSOFT 36 MSBILL.INFO HK on March 13, when I didn't make any purchase with MS please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?: I have a 5 month old New Gen Xbox One S, on Dec 18th 2023 a around 8 year old TV I’ve been using with xbox’s for years died out while on my xbox. Usually I wouldn’t be confused about this until I...
  4. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

in XBoX on Windows
    May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz: May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e
  5. Passkey Security may be broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Passkey Security may be broken.: So, all the accounts on my Xbox have always been set to require a passkey as I have four children but as of this morning, everyone can log in without typing the passkey. I checked each account and...
  6. Fortnite May Quest Broken

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite May Quest Broken: I completed the Fortnite May quest but have not received a reward yet 483815f9-aa64-4e8d-9307-166ecaa3300b
  7. Xbox May Quest Broken

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox May Quest Broken: I completed the May Quest a long time ago but the progression was broken all along. Now that the progression site is gone, I need to know if anyone is even trying to investigate the issue....
  8. My May quests are broken

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My May quests are broken: [img] [img] my May quests are giving me progress and I would like the rewards c73ec386-f8c4-4b4c-b65b-6a66fbabbb51
  9. HELP CONSOLE MAY BE BROKEN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP CONSOLE MAY BE BROKEN!: I bought a Xbox one S a couple 3 weeks ago. It's a refurbished and I'm not sure if it was refurbished by GameStop or Microsoft. It work fine until a couple of days ago. At first rainbow six...
  10. Oneguide commands broken for May update preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oneguide commands broken for May update preview: Whenever I say "Xbox, watch ESPN" it either changes to CSPAN or BBC. The ESPN command had worked perfectly fine before this update. 8fa16e9e-9738-42c8-8ca0-2727081bcdc0