My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

Discus and support My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wyatt_Mayo, May 25, 2023.

1. Wyatt_Mayo
    Wyatt_Mayo Guest

I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live with. Also other Xbox 360 games can detect Xbox live.

:)

Wyatt_Mayo, May 25, 2023
  2. deadlips716th Win User

Assassins Creed Black Flag

I got my copy of Black Flag through Xbox Live Gold free game of the month on 360, but it won't transfer to my xbox one. Do i have to buy the xbox one version? or is there a way around it?
  3. choppyseize Win User

Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360

Are you transferring the Xbox 360 saved versions of the game? Because if it's the Xbox one version it won't transfer over to the 360 side.
  4. sub0hmz Win User

if I buy from xbox 360 live.

I mean an xbox 360 game on live. Will it transfer to my xbox obe
  5. Dave Eckert Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One saves transfer

XBox One isn't backwards compatible with XBox 360 games, hence you won't be able to transfer 360 saves to the One.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox 360 downloaded games query...

Xbox 360 games won't work on the one that is true but a license transfer is still a license transfer and will more than likely cause licensing issues for the games on the sold 360 console.
Thema:

1. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - live won't transfer

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  4. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  5. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  6. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  7. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  8. XBox Live PC Games won't show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live PC Games won't show: Has anybody had trouble with PC games showing on the XBox app on Windows when they've signed up for the XBox Live PC Pass? I'm only seeing Cloud Gaming and Community on the left hand side under my...
  9. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  10. Xbox Live Gamertag won't transfer from 360 to One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamertag won't transfer from 360 to One: My wife had an account on Xbox 360. We logged into the same account on Xbox One and it's a completely blank account. She doesn't have her achievements, friends, etc. She only has 1 Microsoft...