My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt

Discus and support My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt and I can not access privacy settings, which means I can not connect to XBOX live from my Xbox one. How can I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Apteryx7, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Apteryx7
    Apteryx7 Guest

My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt and I can not access privacy settings, which means I can not connect to XBOX live from my Xbox one. How can I get this repaired? Resetting just changes the password

:)

Apteryx7, Sep 23, 2019
  2. MEZM3RiiZE Win User

Faulty HDD on xbox 360 slim

It seems XBOX Live is having corruption isues, as I have just downloaded a DLC for Full House Poker and my profile is now corrupted. Check my post about my corrupted profile. I guess we have to wait for answers.
  3. DragonTamer825 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 42FC42FE1380267FC0000185

I have found that there are a number of corrupted files and my profile has been corrupted. I tried to reformat and delete; no luck. It seems that the corrupted profile has something to do with my issue of signing into xbox live. I try to delete the profile
    and it freezes. Think I have to bit the bullet and send it in for repair:(
  4. luissolid Win User

In this case, you will need to delete your profile from your console and then download it again.

Its the best option!

Regards!
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Kinda weird. I’ve never heard of a profile getting corrupt before....
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt - Similar Threads - Live Profile corrupt

2. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  3. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  4. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  5. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  6. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  8. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  9. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  10. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...