My xbox live keeps disconnecting please help me

Discus and support My xbox live keeps disconnecting please help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i play a game online, my xbox live disconnects, but right after it has been disconnected, when i select 'connect to xbox live' it instantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBossma, Jan 5, 2014.

1. TheBossma
    TheBossma Guest

Whenever i play a game online, my xbox live disconnects, but right after it has been disconnected, when i select 'connect to xbox live' it instantly works again, when i run a connection test and press "Y" , this is what i get (sorry for my english, i am
    from holland) W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y:20A8-4840 Z:0000-0000 ID : FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q:8015-1004 T:Wireless A: 192.168.1.100/255.255.255.0 G: 192.168.11 D: 212.54.35.25, 212.54.40.25 C:11 S:WPA can somebody help me please? Cause this issue really annoys
    me cause i can't play online properly

:)

TheBossma, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Role Moss
    Role Moss Guest
    my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting HELP

my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting help me please

Role Moss, Jan 5, 2014
  3. PuLsESnipes
    PuLsESnipes Guest
    Xbox won't let me sign in.

Hello, my Xbox keeps disconnecting me from Xbox Live and when I try to sign back in it just keeps saying, "A problem occurred while singing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." And this just keeps happening. Please
    help

PuLsESnipes, Jan 5, 2014
  4. My xbox live keeps disconnecting please help me

My son is having the same problem with his Xbox360 live account.

IllicitWalnut1, Jan 1, 2015
  5. Skunkboy74
    Skunkboy74 Guest
    Hey IllicitWalnut1! Sorry your son is having issues connecting. My xbox live keeps disconnecting please help me :(

I'm afraid this thread is almost a year old now, and it's possible that your issues are different than the original poster's. It would be great if you'd be willing to create a new thread for your specific issue so that we're able to get you a solution as
    quickly as possible!

Here are some details that would be super helpful in your new thread:

•Any messages your son is getting when he's being signed out, including any error codes

•Any troubleshooting steps you've already tried

•If this is a problem that only started recently, any changes you've made to your network/internet setup would be great to note as well!

Also, if you could copy, paste, and fill out the template in this thread (under Make A Post), that would help give us some basic information about your specific problem.

Thanks for your cooperation! Hopefully we can get your son back online in no time! My xbox live keeps disconnecting please help me :D

Skunkboy74, Oct 31, 2018
  6. IllicitWalnut1 Win User

My son is having the same problem with his Xbox360 live account.
  7. Skunkboy74 Win User

Hey IllicitWalnut1! Sorry your son is having issues connecting. :(

I'm afraid this thread is almost a year old now, and it's possible that your issues are different than the original poster's. It would be great if you'd be willing to create a new thread for your specific issue so that we're able to get you a solution as
    quickly as possible!

Here are some details that would be super helpful in your new thread:

•Any messages your son is getting when he's being signed out, including any error codes

•Any troubleshooting steps you've already tried

•If this is a problem that only started recently, any changes you've made to your network/internet setup would be great to note as well!

Also, if you could copy, paste, and fill out the template in this thread (under Make A Post), that would help give us some basic information about your specific problem.

Thanks for your cooperation! Hopefully we can get your son back online in no time! :D
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting me HELP PLEASE!

Hey mate, can you please provide as much detail about your setup as possible? Feel free to use the
    bold questions here as a guide.
  9. Mitchell G-7A58A782- Win User

Is the cable seated snuggly in the ethernet connector on both the hub and the xbox?
  10. Corax-33021A43-AFB7- Win User

Its nothing to do with my setup, i know this for a FACT because its all brand new and registerd and activated.

Its nothing to do with XBL, just my internet provider but i did it most of yestoday aswell.
Thema:

1. My xbox live keeps disconnecting please help me - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  4. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  5. Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?: I am using a fairly new Xbox Series S (less than 3 months old) and my wired connection is constantly dropping out, it won’t stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time. Wireless connection is...
  6. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  7. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?: I download any older Xbox 360 game and as it load it’s said disconnected from Xbox live. Why? 429fe621-4e08-4362-b586-37a340a5132e
  10. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...