My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

Discus and support My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarkMoss365, Aug 28, 2022.

1. MarkMoss365
    MarkMoss365 Guest

My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose?

:)

MarkMoss365, Aug 28, 2022
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox live price increase!!!

Hmm...over priced? 4 free games a month, discounts on other games through Deals with Gold.

$60 a year in the US for 12 months but I got it on sale for $42.

Xbox Live Gold subscription changes FAQ

As of 18 February 2016, the price of Xbox Live subscriptions will be increasing. If your subscription is currently set to renew automatically before 18 February 2016, you’ll be charged the current price at the time of your next scheduled auto renewal. If
    your subscription is currently set to renew automatically after 18 February 2016, you’ll be charged the new price at the time of your next scheduled auto renewal.

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/billing/xbox-subscriptions/gold-subscription-changes-faq
  3. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

"Membership continues to be charged at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel any time to stop your next scheduled charge; …"

This statement confirms that GP Ultimate is considered a separate subscription, one that can be cancelled prior to the next scheduled payment. If prepaid codes have been redeemed, that next payment won't be until those converted months are consumed.
    Referring back to the previous example, if you decided GP Ultimate wasn't for you, you would need to cancel (or disable auto-renew) prior to 1 August 2019. After that, you could then just purchase Gold, if that's all you wanted. But I believe it is clear that
    you can indeed go back to standard subscriptions if you don't like Ultimate, but that can only be after converted Ultimate months are consumed. I do hope this helps ...
    This. ^ It's just like if you were to cancel a gold subscription. Your account reverts to a free/silver account with none of those benefits. If you cancel (or don't renew) your Ultimate Game Pass, your account will revert to a free/silver account and you
    will no longer have game pass. So you would only have what you decide to purchase next. If you just want gold, then you just buy a gold subscription. It will stay gold unless you decide to upgrade to Ultimate again.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

Since your current gold would be upgraded, you wouldn't have Ultimate for just 1 month, you would have Ultimate for 13 months. The Ultimate subscription would not end once the 1st month is over. It would not be scheduled to end or renew for 13 months.
    So even if you didn't want to keep the game pass portion of the subscription, the best thing to do would be to turn off auto-renewal and keep the remainder of the subscription. If you cancel Ultimate before the 13 months is over, it will cancel gold as well
    since that is included in the subscription and you would have to purchase a new gold subscription.
  5. Yineca Win User

My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose?

Online multiplayer works on games that are free though they it’s only games that cost money where online multiplayer won’t work I have friends that play fortnite and apex legends without a active subscription rogue company is another game they made this change a couple months ago List of games that don’t require Xbox live gold
  6. Yineca Win User

You would lose games with gold, deals and access to online gaming on games that cost money but games that are free you’d be able to access multiplayer still games like apex legends fortnite halo infinite and I believe cod warzone you’ll still be able to access party chats but a game like cod vanguard and Cold Wars standard multiplayer you can’t play without the membership
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,... - Similar Threads - Live Gold subscription

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  8. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  9. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]