My xbox live gold didn't get renewed?

Discus and support My xbox live gold didn't get renewed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a 1 year xbox live subscription and redeemed the code on my xbox one. it said I successfully redeemed the code, but the next day I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atomic Regal, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Atomic Regal
    Atomic Regal Guest

I recently bought a 1 year xbox live subscription and redeemed the code on my xbox one. it said I successfully redeemed the code, but the next day I went on to my xbox live account, and under games with gold, it said that I needed to renew my gold. I don't
    know if it actually got renewed, and it is not showing up in my transactions on my account like it usually does.

:)

Atomic Regal, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Gir2x
    Gir2x Guest
    The preview update last montj

I didn't even get to enjoy my final month of Xbox live gold

Gir2x, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Gold Membership Trial Question

Hello, i just i played a little bit on my Xbox 360. When i join on the Xbox Live for the first time i didn't complete to get Xbox Live Gold Membership 1 Month Trial Version on my Xbox 360. However i found how to get trial version to do but required payments.
    I have 2 questions.

1. After i put my payments method and get the Trial Version of Gold Membership 1 month does mean that after the expired of the Xbox Live Gold Membership, does Microsoft will get my money on my card to continue using Gold Membership?

2. Im a little bit confused when i sign up its said that after creating my account i can get a Trial Version of Xbox Live Gold Membership but i didn't. Why i can't get it from Xbox 360?

SotirisSfiridis, Jan 5, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try signing out of your profile and signing back in. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 5, 2016
  5. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

I recommend trying to
    power cycle your Xbox One console.
    If that doesn't work, try to remove and re-download your Xbox Profile to your console and power cycle again.

Here's how to remove your profile:

1. Double tap the Xbox button on your controller
    2. Go to Settings
    3. All Settings
    4. Account
    5. Remove accounts
    6. Select your profile
    7. Confirm it
    Here's how to re-download your profile: Download Xbox Live Profile to an Xbox One Console

Let us know how that goes!

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2016
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Hi Atomic,

Is it possible that you could have used the code while signed into a different account?

With this account, sign in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and under Subscriptions verify that your expiration date matches what you're expecting with the extension from the code you redeemed. If this does not match, it is more than likely you accidentally used the code on another
    account.

If it does match, it's possible your Xbox One is being a little slow to update the renewed subscription, in which first try power cycling the console and then redownloading the profile, steps for which you can find in Ownage's post above.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX Rewards program

Hey mate, I found this on the FAQ:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you
    renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

From here: http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!

It is in the terms, if you didn't want it to renew, you should have just turned off auto renew at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services and let it run out, then add Xbox
    Live Gold again.

It clearly states that once converted, Xbox Live Gold can not be converted back. It also states that cancellation will lose any converted time.
  9. taidara Win User

xboxlive

Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play titles online.

If you're currently connected with an Xbox Live Gold trial membership, and haven't turned off automatic renewal, your trial membership will automatically renew into a paid membership that renews monthly by default.

How to get started with Xbox Live:
    http://www.xbox.com/live
  10. Trai542 Win User

Xbox One LIVE Gold Membership Status

Same for me. I renewed my Gold but xbox live keeps giving me advertisements saying its time to renew your GOLD.
  11. teerjinator Win User

Gold subscription is recognized but can't play online

No, didn't work. Still not able to get a new subscription. I looked at my bank account and it was renewed last last year in May. There is no charge this year for Xbox Live on there, yet my Xbox says I have a Gold subscription and won't let me get one for
    my account. And it's always automatically recurred by itself, I've never had this issue in the past.
Thema:

1. My xbox live gold didn't get renewed? - Similar Threads - live gold didn't

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge: I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge All of my friends got it, including friends who had recently established accounts. Is it distributed in any order or according to any criteria?...
  4. Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for: I was playing the offline version of a game, when I accidentally selected the online version. Then put it put me in a match, and I was really confused because I never payed for Xbox Live. I tried...
  5. Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...: I have a xbox live gold logo next to my xbox account, but I didn't buy gold. It is also not usable to play online, so I think its a bug. de5742a2-2369-4d48-be5d-c4c1d2723aa5
  6. Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold: Hi! Today I've purchased the promotional renew of Xbox Live Gold for BRL 2.00, got charged on my credit card but it seems the Live Gold access still blocked on my account. Can you help me?...
  7. I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast: I heard that there's a free trial of gold,when I go there I didn't find any of this,so I asked here for it but there was a problem ,and I didn't take the trial , please,fix the problem...
  8. Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.: I haven't recevied my Rocket League copy as well. Bought it on June 15th. Microsoft support told me to wait until July 31th for the game to appear in my account. Today is August 1st and nothing......
  9. I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.: I didn't get a refund but the agent kept on saying i did!! May I get help from you guys ad31eef8-ef22-4de4-96b2-cc63bbc19ce4
  10. I got the black Friday $1 xbox live gold but didn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the black Friday $1 xbox live gold but didn't work: I got the black Friday $1 Xbox live gold but didn't work it says i have it for a month but cant do anything online like halo or a party 13b2dd30-43ed-4683-8e17-aa00c31df176