My Xbox live doesn't working.

Discus and support My Xbox live doesn't working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox live doesn't working. It's a xbox one. I can play games and join parties but I can't dowload games with gold and in the gold window says renew... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tox1c01, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Tox1c01
    Tox1c01 Guest

My xbox live doesn't working. It's a xbox one. I can play games and join parties but I can't dowload games with gold and in the gold window says renew gold.

:)

Tox1c01, Jun 11, 2018
  2. bratvold
    bratvold Guest
    xbox live Subscription not working properly

Hi So my Xbox Live isn't working. I have a subscription and it keeps bringing up I need to buy Xbox Live. Even though I already have it. And it was working back on December 24th. And my Xbox Live Doesn't expire for about a year.

bratvold, Jun 11, 2018
  3. FeaR x DaaN
    FeaR x DaaN Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox live

Hello just before the update my live was working fine and now sometimes I can't sign in, I test my connection and it says my Internet doesn't connect to Xbox live. All ready tried resetting modem, HELP!!!

FeaR x DaaN, Jun 11, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

My Xbox Live doesn't work

Hello Spartan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an Xbox Live membership that was purchased using Microsoft Rewards points.

In some cases, the purchasing of such subscriptions with rewards points will send an email to the primary email on the account, or will send a code through the Xbox message center.

Did you happen to receive either of these messages? If not, we advise to ensure that this subscription comes up within your
    Microsoft order history. If it does not appear there, we then recommend that you request a callback from
    our customer support team:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select
      See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

First check your subscriptions either on the console or by going to account.microsoft.com/services

If it does not show up there then it was not applied to your account if so the next thing I would do is:

Check your emails to see if you got one from MS rewards with a 25 digit code in it that you would put in to get the subscription.
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

I advise you to check your e-mails the code maybe sent there
  7. DatPurplePig Win User

My live doesn't work

Hi there,

in some situations the store's activation can take up to 24 hours, so it's best to wait until those 24 hours have been passed. If it still doesn't work and shows the same error message that it isn;t activated then it's best to contact the Store again.

Let us know the results
    I have already asked the store but since I purchased it a few months ago they couldn't do anything
  8. WPAK Win User

My live doesn't work

Hi there,

in some situations the store's activation can take up to 24 hours, so it's best to wait until those 24 hours have been passed. If it still doesn't work and shows the same error message that it isn;t activated then it's best to contact the Store again.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. My Xbox live doesn't working. - Similar Threads - live doesn't working

2. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305
  3. Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107): (I use windows 10) Every time I try and sign in with my microsoft account to access the contents beyond the minecraft launcher (where you can install minecraft), I am unable to sign into xbox live...
  4. I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...: I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes I get a error code 800700E8 when I try and change my gamertag. What does that mean? But when I test...
  5. signing in to xbox live account doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    signing in to xbox live account doesn't work: cant log into fortnite because it cant sign in to my xbox live account, what do I have to do to fix it so I can play fortnite? 2673ca08-acef-48cd-ab13-2d0b26bccba9
  6. My Xbox live doesn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live doesn't work?: I bought Xbox live to play online but it doesn't work. It says my subscription ends on March 16 2021. It worked perfectly just yesterday, but when I tried to play today it said "Your profile does...
  7. Live doesn't work anymore and wants me to buy it now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live doesn't work anymore and wants me to buy it now: My Xbox one X suddenly stopped being able to play multiplayer we have had it for a little over a year now why is this happening? 1a6702ee-7c1f-4b78-ac7d-40a77add6917
  8. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  9. Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work: I hope someone can help, so I purchased 12 month xbox live from Walmart, they emailed me the code to redeem, I redeemed it and my xbox live still doesn't work.. 311be739-a627-48a0-9fcd-9d8ecda40599
  10. Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work: Значит мы с моим другом подключили Xbox Home, он делился подпиской Xbox Live а я делился подпиской Xbox Gamepass. До вчерашнего дня всё было хорошо, но запустив консоль я обнаружил что подписки...