My Xbox live connection is suddenly unstable

Discus and support My Xbox live connection is suddenly unstable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for 2 years I've used the tp link archer ax 50 router with no problems on WiFi because it's not possible to go wired to my bedroom, my WiFi strength... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J TO TH3 OSH, Dec 8, 2022.

1. J TO TH3 OSH
    J TO TH3 OSH Guest

So for 2 years I've used the tp link archer ax 50 router with no problems on WiFi because it's not possible to go wired to my bedroom, my WiFi strength is around 80 on 5ghz. It's all been smooth the router hasn't moved neither has my Xbox, the last few days it's been unstable as hell I join a party I am instantly kicked out, my speed tests on Xbox is giving mixed results and my latency just now has come up at over 6000. Does this sound like a router issue? My connection around the house has been fine this is just an Xbox issue

:)

J TO TH3 OSH, Dec 8, 2022
  2. J TO TH3 OSH Win User

I've already done all those steps u factory reset the console and also the router it still persists my speed is 400mb download and 100mb upload I normally have no problems I am at a loss
  3. Francia J. Win User

Do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot? We will check if the same issue will occur using a different network connection to isolate the issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It can be an issue with the network connection or your Xbox console. We just need to refresh the connection. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games

Sometimes xbox live is unstable so you won't be able to connect
  6. Art5034 Win User

Random Disconnections From Xbox Live. Help?

Live did perfectly fine today. I didn't change anything, so I am just going to blame my unstable and unreliable internet connection.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live connection is suddenly unstable - Similar Threads - live connection suddenly

2. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  3. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden: i have never had this problem before and now randomly my Xbox one refuses to connect with error message: We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in...
  9. Sudden inability to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden inability to connect to Xbox live: Hi all, I have had this Xbox 360 for years and have yet to have any serious issues with it. I recently got a new router, which I had originally thought may have been the issue, but the router has...
  10. Xbox wont connect to xbox live or internet all of a sudden ?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to xbox live or internet all of a sudden ?????: Error status report W 0000 000B X 0000 F001 Y 0000 0000 Z 0000 0000 ID 0004 0000 L 0015 10F1 Q 8007 0435 T wired A: 192.168.0.21/255.255.255.0 G: 192.168.0.3 D:...