My Xbox live communication was suspended but it wasn’t me on the account.

Discus and support My Xbox live communication was suspended but it wasn’t me on the account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I let my brother on my Xbox whilst I was out and he’s got me banned but don’t know what for, is there anyway I could be unsuspended from communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sky x T3mPaHzZ, Jun 22, 2018.

1. My Xbox live communication was suspended but it wasn’t me on the account.

I let my brother on my Xbox whilst I was out and he’s got me banned but don’t know what for, is there anyway I could be unsuspended from communication so I can go on with friends, my gamer tag is

:)

Sky x T3mPaHzZ, Jun 22, 2018
  2. My Xbox Live is suspended for 100 days for communication

My Xbox Live account has been suspended for communication for 100 days.I haven’t been given to submit a case review. The suspension is very unclear why.I imagine it was probably my friend that were on my Xbox.I want the suspension to be reduced or completely
    taken down for one, very poor costumer support on not clear defining the suspension and two,because it wasn’t me.The account is Soccerislife 70

PinkUnicorn 994, Jun 22, 2018
  3. DcentUser
    DcentUser Guest
    Every account is suspended on my xbox?

So I've been suspended a few times for communication problems before, and I got another communication suspension today. Later on in the day Xbox suspended me from Xbox Live. I didn't wanna deal with it so I created a new account. I got Xbox Live for it and
    everything. Then I realized none of the accounts on my Xbox were able to go online, so I went on my 360 and it worked perfectly fine. P.S. I can join parties and hear them.

DcentUser, Jun 22, 2018
  4. My Xbox live communication was suspended but it wasn’t me on the account.

The ONLY way to get an account unsuspended would be to sign into the account at enforcement.xbox.com and file for a case review.

At which point the enforcement team will reinvestigate the report and determine if they can lift the suspension sooner.

Keep in mind that You are responsible for your account at all times.

steeledwand7664, Jun 23, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

The ONLY way to get an account unsuspended would be to sign into the account at enforcement.xbox.com and file for a case review.

At which point the enforcement team will reinvestigate the report and determine if they can lift the suspension sooner.

Keep in mind that You are responsible for your account at all times.
  6. Ryan Hutchison1 Win User

How Do I Know What I Have Done Wrong?

My issue has nothing to do with a Forum, I was suspended from Xbox Live Communication due to a Looking For Group Post I made On the Xbox Console using the built in Looking For Group Feature.

The Red Dead Roleplay Forum is not my issue, its Microsoft’s Reasoning for Suspending my Xbox Live Account’s Communication Abilities for Two Days because of a Post I Made ON XBOX
  7. ObliqueTucker Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER🖤

You'll have to sign in from a different Microsoft account and pick an option in support that will allow you to request a call. They initially told me they couldn't tell why I was suspended then after a few hours they said I was permanently suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. I don't have a problem with punishment but being permanently suspended after only receiving communication bans is wild. I could've learned my lesson with a 1 or 2 week suspension from Xbox live easy.
  8. kattan15 Win User

What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still banned I also tried to power cycle it please help me.

Yeah I know a lot of people have been telling me to wait 24 hours but it’s been about 30 hours and nothings changed and it doesn't say I have a permanent ban all I had was a 2 day console suspension but it was never lifted and it’s been 3 days also I was at my friends house and when I signed on to my account after the 2 day suspension my account wasn’t suspended but when I try to use my xbox is says it’s still suspended.
  9. Smwutches Win User

My XBOX Live account had communications suspended

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. My Xbox live communication was suspended but it wasn’t me on the account. - Similar Threads - live communication was

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  9. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed