My XBOX LIVE Communication has been Wrongfully banned

Discus and support My XBOX LIVE Communication has been Wrongfully banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have been banned for communication back in April and completely learned my lesson . Can you guys please unban this recent one and remove my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASMx xOGx TRaV, Jan 7, 2018.

1. My XBOX LIVE Communication has been Wrongfully banned

hello I have been banned for communication back in April and completely learned my lesson . Can you guys please unban this recent one and remove my voice chat communication ban because that was not me on my account I was at work my little younger brother
    signed on my account was playing and sent foul messages to others . I know I should keep my Xbox account with a password but I just did that and promise this will not happen again, I need my communications badly due to a big tournament for 2k coming up with
    my friends .

:)

ASMx xOGx TRaV, Jan 7, 2018
  2. RTXDM911
    RTXDM911 Guest
    Wrongfully been banned of communications

I have recently gone onto my xbox profile and Wrongfully been banned of using communications can this be sorted otherwise you're losing a customer.

RTXDM911, Jan 7, 2018
  3. EliteGeet
    EliteGeet Guest
    Still communication banned after my suspension is over

I've been waiting for two weeks to play Rainbow 6 with my friends after I was wrongfully suspended from xbox live. Now, I cant do that because my console is communication banned. I have already hard reset my console.

EliteGeet, Jan 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 7, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

This is a different account? My OTHER one was banned are you seriously that dumb you can't read? No one knows why they are banned, there has been cases of 1000's of people who have been banned and they were playing GTA as their last game, someone has ***
    up somewhere, and I have been banned wrongfully! and the achievements have been like this for sooo long, I dont care about this account its my other one which has been banned wrongfully.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully been banned of communications

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. PR0WAFFLES Win User

Suspended because someone hacked my account??

i was wrongfully banned because someone hacked my account and i cant use any social communications.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY COMMUNICATION BANNED!!!

Hey there G1 soudwave,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however, you can however find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live
    Gamertag.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. My XBOX LIVE Communication has been Wrongfully banned - Similar Threads - LIVE Communication has

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed