MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?!

Discus and support MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i purchased a digital xbox one game download, i do not want the game anymore, i cannot return it for a refund, is it possible i can give the game to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxCrackRocks, Feb 16, 2018.

1. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?!

i purchased a digital xbox one game download, i do not want the game anymore, i cannot return it for a refund, is it possible i can give the game to someone else without giving my whole xbox live account away with it?

:)

XboxCrackRocks, Feb 16, 2018
  2. billing

i am trying to get rid of my creadit card details on xbox but it wont let me atall and i want them off my account how do i do it

nothingwillwork, Feb 16, 2018
  3. Xbox Live wont let me update my payment options to re activate xbox live for my account

Xbox Live wont let me update my payment options to re activate my xbox live for my account it wont let me choose a pre existing or add a new one it gives an error code telling me my account is locked Please help

buckybadger9998, Feb 16, 2018
  4. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?!

Unfortunately, no. Once you purchase a digital game, it's tied to your account permanently. You can not transfer the game to another account.

You can always uninstall the game if you need storage space on your Xbox One hard drive. It will then be available for redownload in the "Ready to Install" page of "My Games & Apps", if you ever want to play it again.

Internet Expert, Feb 16, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Unfortunately, no. Once you purchase a digital game, it's tied to your account permanently. You can not transfer the game to another account.

You can always uninstall the game if you need storage space on your Xbox One hard drive. It will then be available for redownload in the "Ready to Install" page of "My Games & Apps", if you ever want to play it again.
  6. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  7. ABigSweatyBear Win User

UK Government Inquiry into Loot Boxes

I'm all for getting rid of them, absolute cancer in games that are bleeding people dry because they can't help themselves. If it's for cosmetics, fine, let us buy what we want to support the dev but don't make it a lottery that gets people hooked and causes
    them to struggle financially.
  8. maddennflfan Win User

Gears and Minecraft

but i need help paying for the xbox live account parents wont let me get it no more
  9. iiTURBOxTRiKZxx Win User

Cant Sign In

my xbox wont let my account connect to live but it will let my other account connect? it says that i need to test connection, so i did and its fine but it still wont let me connect? any ideas?
Thema:

1. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?! - Similar Threads - LIVE ACCOUNT WONT

2. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  3. my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account: and it says sorry this action cant be performed at this time try again later e7a258db-9d5f-4f03-8a78-aae4c4012e15
  4. wont let me log into my microsoft account on minecraft or xbox live or anything to do with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me log into my microsoft account on minecraft or xbox live or anything to do with...: 0x80072EFD is the error i have reinstalled everything over and over not working at all its not the network i changed it 3 times i cant find a valid reason why it wont work if anyone can help me...
  5. Fortnite wont sign into myUY to my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite wont sign into myUY to my xbox live account: fortnite wont sign into my xbox live account 663696bf-f442-4b37-bd71-b320548479ce
  6. im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work: so i just got twitch prime gaming and i want to get the gta 5 online submarine sonar station but when i press link xbox account to rockstar social club it says authentication failed everytime i...
  7. Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account: Hello Support, I have 11,000 Xbox Live Reward Points which I believe equates to $11USD. However the reward points did not post to my account on the scheduled 5/15 date and have been stuck unable...
  8. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again."...
  9. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.: my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it wont work and my membership runs out on the 26th...
  10. Trying to register for Xbox live but console wont recognise my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to register for Xbox live but console wont recognise my microsoft account: Hi - I have created an outlook account and an xBox live account/subscription via my PC. However when I try to register via the console for xbox live - it says there is a problem with my microsoft...