my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason

Discus and support my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello born in 2013 my account was banned for no reason when I go to see the reasons on my profile there is none and I have a lot of content paid on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gianniloup, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Gianniloup
    Gianniloup Guest

hello born in 2013 my account was banned for no reason when I go to see the reasons on my profile there is none and I have a lot of content paid on this account I would like to resume on my xbox one it really annoys me I was small at the time I could not
    connect and I did not understand so I had just recreated a profile

no reasons

my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason [​IMG]

:)

Gianniloup, Aug 31, 2018
  2. ohStriker
    ohStriker Guest
    I was banned from my other account

I was banned from my live account for no reason, I had many games on it, every time I try to enter the account a message appears "you were banned from live until 12/31/9999". I find that very unfair. Even if I did not do anything, I'm going to have to get
    in trouble. I would at least like my games back. Thanks for listening

ohStriker, Aug 31, 2018
  3. sl3rppy
    sl3rppy Guest
    Account banne for no reason

I got banned from xbox live for no reason, and it says im banned til 1/3/9999. im more then sure its a hacker that did this?

and it says i have emails for further info, but i forgot my email as well so theres no way into my account.

sl3rppy, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Gianniloup
    Gianniloup Guest

and i am not bad player.

my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason [​IMG]

Gianniloup, Aug 31, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Hello,

Unfortunately, no one here can help with this issue. Is it possible that someone else in your house could have used your profile?

brandiesel1, Aug 31, 2018
  6. Gianniloup
    Gianniloup Guest
    no never, i just want my account how i can have it ?

Gianniloup, Aug 31, 2018
  7. Gianniloup
    Gianniloup Guest
    and i didnt seet /9999 on my xbox one

Gianniloup, Aug 31, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have had to try contacting the enforcement team when the ban was issued. Since it was issued well over a year ago, it is no longer eligible for a case review. So there is no way to get the account back.

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  9. Gianniloup
    Gianniloup Guest
    So, that's it, Microsoft? I was 14 when he was banned I called Microsoft with my dad they told me to wait until it was a bug that it was an error coming from microsoft, my account at all the dlc of everything the games kind black ops 1 & 2 etc really everything
    is a lot of money in I need to replay on my old games, they can very well unblock my account still exists on the xbox live, or I can request a request ? I was told it was here but it does not look like I'm really ready to sell my xbox while I'm at home since
    the first xbox I'm really fed up with making fun of me

Gianniloup, Aug 31, 2018
  10. Back when the ban was issued the only way to contact the enforcement team was through the forums.

Since around 2016 the enforcement team got a new website and a new process to do a case review.

The rules have always been that you needed to have a current suspension on an account and the suspension would have had to of happened within the last year.

Since your suspension was over a year ago it is not eligible for a case review and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it at this point in time.

steeledwand7664, Sep 1, 2018
  11. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    Any Xbox Live member with an
    active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's

Enforcement History
    , provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

Jav0r, Sep 1, 2018
  12. Gianniloup
    Gianniloup Guest
    I would like to talk to a microsoft manager.

Gianniloup, Sep 2, 2018
  13. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

These are community forums and the Microsoft/Xbox staff are not on, so there isn't a manager for you to speak with.

If you have received a suspension until 9999 it must have been for a serious infraction of the rules and they don't usually reverse those.

You haven't mentioned why you got suspended but a permanent suspension is usually just that. Sorry.

14. You will need to make a new account. Sorry.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 5, 2018
  15. IRB Win User

Hi

These are community forums and the Microsoft/Xbox staff are not on, so there isn't a manager for you to speak with.

If you have received a suspension until 9999 it must have been for a serious infraction of the rules and they don't usually reverse those.

You haven't mentioned why you got suspended but a permanent suspension is usually just that. Sorry.
  16. Jav0r Win User

Any Xbox Live member with an
    active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's

Enforcement History
    , provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months
  17. steeledwand7664 Win User

Back when the ban was issued the only way to contact the enforcement team was through the forums.

Since around 2016 the enforcement team got a new website and a new process to do a case review.

The rules have always been that you needed to have a current suspension on an account and the suspension would have had to of happened within the last year.

Since your suspension was over a year ago it is not eligible for a case review and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it at this point in time.
  18. Radiant Sword X Win User

You will need to make a new account. Sorry.
  19. Gianniloup Win User

no never, i just want my account how i can have it ?
Thema:

1. my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason - Similar Threads - live account was

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  6. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  7. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  8. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  9. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  10. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...