My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned

Discus and support My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty came across a Player that wasn't playing the objective the whole game as I session joined. This Player was Camping corners... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Apr 25, 2022.

1. My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned

I was playing Call of Duty came across a Player that wasn't playing the objective the whole game as I session joined. This Player was Camping corners and sitting in Spawn points trying to make players Rage Quit because he didn't want to play Fair. Soo what do I do is called this player out for Camping and not playing the Objectivewhat does he do first is Assumed I was mad at a video game then uses accessive hate against me and what I said. This Player then stalks my profile complaining about my stats saying he's better than me Which I kinda laughed at him for certain Reasons about the game not anything else UNTIL. He starts Harassing Me with words like joined my party or your Scared.

He then over judges me on telling me on what I can say and cannot say which he then goes on telling me I'm weird then spams and and again tells me I am Mad acting like a Karen for crying telling me it's a video game which I know it's a video game.

I then told this player if it's a video game why are you bragging about someone's else's stats.

He com.ents you just mad I beat you which that's not the case. I was only focused on that this player that com banned me that I was talking about.

I kept asking this player why is he camping he then acts out as a innocent player which he progressed telling me to leave him alone I am weird now.

This Player went from Harassing me to playing Innocent.

I then called him a Joke and he's acting like a **** which this took very negative after the conversation 4 hours ago he then complains make a False Report on me and I am com banned in the wrong way for com bans me instead of him being com banned for 4 days of saying 1 little word that wasn't offensive.

I went onto Enforcement.Xbox.com made the claim that I was falsely com banned for 1 little word after I ended up reporting every offensive word he said to me and he's not com banned that's wrong.

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Apr 25, 2022
  2. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

I appreciate this but this needs to be fixed completely. I've already have blocked this player and reported him multiple times for Harassment, Bullying players by judging them telling them what they can say and not to say, and other I can think of to Report this player. Most of the time I using my mic to play and I get accessive hate with rude players telling me to shut up so I ask them why in Message most of the time.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi ParanoiaHades25, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this and just a friendly reminder though that in regards to these concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. They can be reached by filing a case review or by reporting a player. For more information, you can sign in at https://enforcement.xbox.com.

If you have already reported the offensive word that he said that should be good because the enforcement team will check it as well to give him the enforcement action needed.
  4. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know that you have already filed a case review.

It's also best that you have already reported the player, we just need to wait for the enforcement team to get the report and work on it.
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

I've already made the claim through my 4 day Com Ban over 1 little word l. The claim is being waited to appeal
  6. Francia J. Win User

I totally understand that you wanted to get this sorted out as soon as possible and that's what I wanted as well, however, there is no direct contact to the enforcement team which means that the best option that we can do is to report the player in that way they can have it reviewed.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned - Similar Threads - live account was

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  9. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  10. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...