My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted

Discus and support My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all, I tried logging in one day but my account had completely been erased from existence and it told me to create a new one, I think it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vyphon, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Vyphon
    Vyphon Guest

Title says it all, I tried logging in one day but my account had completely been erased from existence and it told me to create a new one, I think it may have been a bug because I tried linking my Xbox Live account to my Discord but I'm not sure, it's very frustrating. My previous account's name was but now that I created a new one it's 8860, any help would be greatly appreciated, I contacted Discord regarding this but I was not able to contact Xbox Support.

:)

Vyphon, Feb 17, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hello,

How do you know for sure that your Microsoft account was deleted? It might be worth asking friends if they can still see your profile on their friends list or try searching up your old gamertag.

As of August 2019, accounts that have been inactive for at least two years will be deleted, so if your account hasn’t been in use since August 2017, or at least two years ago, this may be why.

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover an account once it has been deleted.

https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-delete-inactive-xbox-accounts/

Aside from this, happy gaming!
  3. AkinMocha37536 Win User

Problems with 8015D002 error code and gamertag

I appreciate the response... but this will not help my cause.

I already tried resetting my password, which created this randomly generated "" account to appear. THIS I think was the start to my problem.

The guy I was on with when I called tech support already had me delete my profile only and re downloading it. THIS is where the issue lies. The xbox live server now recognizes the randomly generated "" as my gamertag instead of my MngrouNdassault
    account. Although not supposed to be...my email address has two xbox live gamertags on it now. It defaults to the "AkinMoacha37536" account whenever I enter my email and password, both on my console AND xbox.com
  4. FragzoiD Win User

ERROR 801540B7 and Cannot Manage Account on Xbox.com

Getting the error code 8015407 while trying to redownload my account it randomly deleted last night when i turned off my xbox.... what is this...
  5. timothy clausen Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
  6. XxHallowzxX Win User

Cant sign in error

On the 360 my brother has the same problem. Plus I got this problem 2 times. So I have three accounts now

I don't know why I don't just switch to PlayStation because at least they don't randomly delete your account
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted - Similar Threads - Live account randomly

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  9. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  10. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...