My xbox live account keeps disconnecting

Discus and support My xbox live account keeps disconnecting in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox live account keeps disconnecting I have good internet I keep getting disconnected from party chat and xbox live very annoying... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StoicAaronis1, May 20, 2021.

1. My xbox live account keeps disconnecting

I have good internet I keep getting disconnected from party chat and xbox live very annoying

:)

StoicAaronis1, May 20, 2021
  2. GuiGuiLaFrite49 Win User

Xbox Live account

Thank you for your answers

I tryed to disconnect my Wbox from internet, true it actually disconnected me from Xbox Live but my account is still reffered as an Xbox Live account.

I'd like it to go back to a simple account, just like when I just created it, fully out of the Xbox Live but keeping my achievments and savegames.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Please access Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

We also recommend following the steps mentioned here: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
  4. JenniferO'Brien2 Win User

So will restarting the Xbox wipe everything on it or will it basically be like turning it on and off
  5. JCW247 Win User

I'm having the same issue and tried this and it didn't work. Haven't been able to play at all for a week now due to this disconnect problem.

I even went so far to reset keeping the games and apps with no change.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Restarting the console will not wipe anything, instead it will just help refresh the system so you should be good trying the troubleshooting steps.
Thema:

1. My xbox live account keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - live account keeps

2. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  3. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  4. I've been trying to create a account on Xbox live n I keep getting a page saying there's a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to create a account on Xbox live n I keep getting a page saying there's a...: How do I sign up for Xbox live if I keep getting the message that there's a problem with my credentials that I'm using to sign in and I don't know what password they want because I don't have...
  5. My Xbox live account settings keep resetting

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account settings keep resetting: Whenever I change my privacy and online safety settings to allow, it resets everything back to block/friends. I don't have an Xbox so I do all this on a laptop. 5a7bb25e-a22a-4acd-95ec-5e0ac9bd682c
  6. how do I keep my xbox live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I keep my xbox live account.: My xbox gold end next month, how do I renew my 12 month subscription? fd9335d6-f762-41c0-9f03-abca0fb1105d
  7. 2 boys using same Xbox Live account , wanting to get new xbox and live account but keep all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 boys using same Xbox Live account , wanting to get new xbox and live account but keep all...: I have 2 boys who share an xbox live account using same profile, but both play different games. ( They split days playing). I'm looking at buying a new Xbox one and get a new live account for my...
  8. Will I violate ToS if I keep my xbox live account in another region ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I violate ToS if I keep my xbox live account in another region ?: As the title says, I currently have an US xbox live account that I created in early days of Xbox Live when it was not available in my country (Brazil). Since then, Xbox Live came to Brazil but I...
  9. I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create...: Can someone from support help me? I keep getting charged for an xbox live account that I didn't create. I haven't played an xbox in about 4 years. Then when I try to contact support I cannot...
  10. Want to keep my gamertag and points and live account but the email linked to my gamertag is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to keep my gamertag and points and live account but the email linked to my gamertag is ...: As above how can i keep my gamertag but update the email linked to it as i no longer have access to this email/ any help advice much appreciated. Kind regards 1de619ef-eb57-44a4-90e7-bb449db85bc1