My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

Discus and support My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JakeBateson, Apr 1, 2020.

1. JakeBateson
    JakeBateson Guest

My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me

:)

JakeBateson, Apr 1, 2020
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

For lost access to an account, try the following pages for solutions...

Forgot account solution

Or

Forgotten password solution

If you mean an enforcement issue, the only support you can get is.from enforcement.xbox.com, where, if eligible, you can appeal, depending on the nature of the issue
  3. RazorwavePro Win User

If it's saying it has been blocked from Xbox Live services you will likely need to wait for it to be lifted. You can find more information regarding why it's been blocked at https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

And it also depends on what type of ban it is. If its communications, should be quick and temporary. If the console or account has been banned, thats a lot more serious. Either way, the enforcement team listed above is your only recourse because the Ambassadors
    cant change anything like that

#staysafe
  5. VahnReksis Win User

Mon compte xbox a un bloc bin de xbox j'ai des années de jeu et l'argent que je dépense pour mes jeux un add on s'il vous plaît pouvez-vous m'aider
    Hello, did you receive an Email by Xbox ?
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

When you say blocked, do you mean you cant access it, or have received an enforcement on your account?
Thema:

1. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got - Similar Threads - live account has

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  4. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  5. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  6. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  7. My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live: My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing on xbox live, they have changed the sign in email and security information, including the recovery email. How do we get it reset back to...
  8. HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....: I'm trying to launch Fortnite through Xbox Cloud gaming but before it gets to the start menu it displays the error "An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....
  9. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live: My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the...
  10. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...