My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...

Discus and support My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat communications. How long does the ban last? I have received... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Genie69, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Genie69
    Genie69 Guest

My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...

My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat communications. How long does the ban last? I have received no notification of the duration of the ban, nor have I been able to successfully appeal against it. Microsoft
    have made it nigh on impossible to contact those that enforce such a ban, to plead my case of harassment from another player that successfully had me banned. I've tried all the designated sites & suggestions, but it seems impossible to communicate with the
    right people. Can someone please help? …..hello? ….is there anybody out there?………………???

:)

Genie69, Jul 29, 2020
  2. lagster2014 Win User

My console or account has been subject to enforcement action

please can I have my console unsuspended 😢😢😢
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. PlumMarrow82605 Win User

Hi I don't know how long my account is suspended for can you please help me ?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Genie69 Win User

My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat comms. How long does the ban last & can it be removed?

I've done the reboot/re-sync thing with the power cycle, but still no online comms. I've tried the in-game mic test & it works fine, just not during gaming.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat... - Similar Threads - Live account has

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  4. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  5. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  6. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  7. My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live: My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing on xbox live, they have changed the sign in email and security information, including the recovery email. How do we get it reset back to...
  8. HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....: I'm trying to launch Fortnite through Xbox Cloud gaming but before it gets to the start menu it displays the error "An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....
  9. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live: My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the...
  10. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...