My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

Discus and support My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riffo Raff, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Riffo Raff
    Riffo Raff Guest

My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the xbox account I had on my gmail was somehow changed. For some odd reason when I tried logging in on my phone, after I typed in my gmail it said that I needed the permission of another persons gmail to login. I have reset my microsoft accounts security but my xbox account wasnt there. I had minecraft on this account so I really do not want to lose it what can I do to get my xbox account back?

:)

Riffo Raff, Jun 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the xbox account, what can I do?

Hello Riffo, if the recovery form didn't work probably the hacker changed the email address associated with the Microsoft account you're trying to recover.

I know the next could be frustrating, but I must inform you that's not possible to recover the account if the hacker managed to delete your email address
  3. Riffo Raff Win User

My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the xbox account, what can I do?

I used the recovery form that the interactive tool gave me but it was a password reset and it didn't fix the issue with my xbox account suddenly disappearing from my microsoft account, Is there a way to fix this?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Riffo, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. You can try to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  5. Riffo Raff Win User

Ah I see thanks for replying anyway
  6. arshia samavatian Win User

I used the recovery form that the interactive tool gave me but it was a password reset and it didn't fix the issue with my xbox account suddenly disappearing from my microsoft account, Is there a way to fix this?
    arshiasamavatianxbox.com
Thema:

1. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the... - Similar Threads - live account has

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  4. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  5. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  6. My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live: My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing on xbox live, they have changed the sign in email and security information, including the recovery email. How do we get it reset back to...
  7. HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....: I'm trying to launch Fortnite through Xbox Cloud gaming but before it gets to the start menu it displays the error "An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....
  8. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live: My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the...
  9. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...
  10. Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?: Hey guys so I just tried to log in to my Xbox account to play some gamers for the first time in a couple years and when I went to log in I noticed my email was one I had deleted about a year ago...