My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

Discus and support My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fred Taylor97, May 24, 2020.

1. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I cannot get the account back. For some odd reason I can still
    access the account from the Xbox app on my phone. I know the current emails of the people responsible along with the Gamertag of the person who did this which is AyoDexerTv. I can provide more than enough information about my account because I have had this
    for a LONG time. I really need some help because I do not want to lose everything I've worked hard for.

:)

Fred Taylor97, May 24, 2020
  2. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  3. Fred Taylor97 Win User

My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

I recently got off the phone with an Xbox support guy, and he told me to make a second account so he could transfer the stuff from my main one to that one. How long does this usually take? Also will I get banned for trying to game share because I was trying
    to game share with the guy and he ended up backstabbing me
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Is it possible for the account to just get banned right now? Because I do not want this guy using all my stuff
    What they mean is you giving your account details out in the first place breaks the rules and is a bannable offense meaning Microsofts enforcement team could permanently ban your account if they catch wind of it.

That would mean even you wouldn't be able to use your account again and all content on your account would be forfieted as well.

That is what Tezzarrific was trying to explain.
  5. yobrizo Win User

contact microsoft, but you should never give your account details to anyone
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

handing your account details out is against the terms and conditions, do account recovery as stated above but they most likely will ban the account permanently also.
Thema:

1. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do? - Similar Threads - live account has

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  4. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  5. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  6. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  7. My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live: My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing on xbox live, they have changed the sign in email and security information, including the recovery email. How do we get it reset back to...
  8. HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....: I'm trying to launch Fortnite through Xbox Cloud gaming but before it gets to the start menu it displays the error "An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....
  9. My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has lost all profiles and all storage devices and won’t log into Xbox live: My Xbox was working fine last night I turn it on today and it has lost all its profiles it won’t connect to Xbox live it’s telling me I have no storage devices even the in built storage for the...
  10. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...