My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

Discus and support My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wrongfully banned1, Feb 5, 2023.

1. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online support is useless, the enforcement page has said there is an error in my active suspensions and enforcement history. it says we can't get notifications right now, try again later. It has said that for weeks, I doubt microsoft is that inept that they can't fix that page.

However, they do have a terribly evil loop of "support" that just circles back on itself and doesn't go anywhere. WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO TALK TO A PERSON?!?!!? The phone numbers tell you to go to the website, but the website says I can't do any form of support(chat or phone call) cuz my xbox account is banned and those features are not accessible.

I can't even send an email to anywhere to be informed as to why I was banned. I know they have no case and I was banned for nothing I did. It's likely someone hacked in and did something. I rarely do anything online with multiplayer games.

:)

wrongfully banned1, Feb 5, 2023
  2. OZARKFOX Win User

get off your hides and do your jobs

why is it ween you us the apps on xbox you have them link't to ower other account and ween you banned some one why do you ban them from xbox live and there email account or the skyipe account or youtube account on there conputer ween they have some thing
    link't to there xbox ? how is that not braking the law ? leet s say i get ban on xbox live i get on my conputer i have my email link to my youtube account and i cant get in to it do to im ban on xbox live how is that not braking the law ?
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got banned and have no idea why?

4. Shaggy2000 Win User

my xbox got banned and i have no idea why

AS Daft Badger said, you will not have been banned for no reason, you will have broken the terms of agreement that we all agree to when you play our games.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my xbox got banned and i have no idea why

You don't get banned for "no reason".

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why or you can log onto the enforcement site to see why & file a case review if eligible

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  6. nicosstavrides Win User

Microsoft complaints department

It’s not my responsibility if my account was hacked hence why when I got the email saying I’ve been banned for something I haven’t done this is wrong
Thema:

My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

1. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I... - Similar Threads - live account got

2. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  3. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...: i got my account taken by a hacker, i have proof of me owning the account, i just cant find where to get in touch through live chat because i dont have a phone at the moment...
  5. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  6. Xbox live Account got banned unjustly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Account got banned unjustly: bro i haven't typed anything except gg to ppl in 3 years. Microsoft currently banned me and ther is absolutly no explanation on my enforcement page. Not jus a chat ban they wont let me play...
  7. My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted: Title says it all, I tried logging in one day but my account had completely been erased from existence and it told me to create a new one, I think it may have been a bug because I tried linking my...
  8. Xbox live got removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live got removed from my account: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox because it was freezing and bugging but when I got back on it said I didnt have xbox live. How do I get it back without paying for a whole new membership?...
  9. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  10. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account: My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the...