My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this?

Discus and support My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this?. e883477f-98ba-4ddd-b088-ea14fd79674c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SluggardPuppy95, Dec 2, 2022.

1. My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this?

My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this?.

:)

SluggardPuppy95, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SluggardPuppy, what is the model of your console?

What can help you in this matter, would be these 2 types of reset

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

this lag is just stupid

Yes to the freezing but no to the lag. This game seems to run very smoothly for me with virtually no discernible lag.
  4. Harry Gurning Win User

How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in game forza horizon 5

Problem solved, I created a new account on microsoft store and xbox app and games Forza Horizon 5 are now running smoothly. I can't use my main account anymore for some reason, but as long as the game runs smoothly it's fine. Thanks for your atention.
  5. thrasher585 Win User

Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360)

It seems like some games have good framerate and some don't. I tried Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox 360 and it runs smoothly.

I also tried an old game, Wolfenstein: Tides of War (an original Xbox game) on my Xbox 360 and it lags a lot.
  6. Lavine nundhlal Win User

CREATING VIRTUAL RAM FOR GAMING ON A 4GB RAM HP LAPTOP

What would be the best cost friendly way to equip my laptop better to run games smoothly
Thema:

1. My Xbox lags in animations but the game runs smoothly. Is their any way to solve this? - Similar Threads - lags animations game

2. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  7. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  10. Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...: So I use windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and when i'm on windows 7 i tried to play it lags so MUCH and I upgrade to windows 10 now it also lags is this because my CPU? because i'm using i5...