My Xbox keeps spamming A and Y
Discus and support My Xbox keeps spamming A and Y in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try to type something into the keyboard it keeps pressing Y. Then if i go out of the keyboard it keeps pressing A, making me go into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisHiggins2, Aug 2, 2020.
Thema:
My Xbox keeps spamming A and Y
Loading...
-
My Xbox keeps spamming A and Y - Similar Threads - keeps spamming
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493 -
My xbox one controller that came with the xbox one.The controller keeps spamming down on...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy xbox one controller that came with the xbox one.The controller keeps spamming down on...: The controller keeps spamming down on the d-pad as if I were pressing it, but I’m not 7866f65d-1614-4355-a9ab-c3653f4bd1f1 -
I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...
in XBoX on ConsolesI keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...: EVERYONE LOVES TO BULLY ME AND SPAM REPORT ME AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS AND MY MIC SUPPENSION IS UNTIL MU BIRTHDAY IM ABOUT TO CRY b7a8d5c6-03b4-4956-9376-2af028b14970 -
Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to.... -
Keep getting spam messages and friend requests
in XBoX on ConsolesKeep getting spam messages and friend requests: As the title says. I'm getting like 10 of these a day! They are friend requests from "people" with a gamerscore of 0 and I also receive pervetic and flirtatious messages every single day. I do...