My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

Discus and support My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile it wont let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatientMender41, Jun 29, 2019.

1. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile

it wont let me connect back to the internet for about 5 minutes on my xbox, even though my computer still shows im connected to the internet and my phone does. The internet connection then reconnects after afew mins. I start up a game play for about a minute
    and then the same thing happens. It is clearly not an internet issue, my other devices stay connected and my profile is signed out.

The only "solution" that anyone has given me for this is that I have to delete my profile and lose multiple save files for different games and then redownload my profile. Yeah that is not a solution that is just adding another problem losing months of gaming
    progress and every few months the problem returns

Does anyone have an actual solution to this

:)

PatientMender41, Jun 29, 2019
  2. PatientMender41 Win User

wifi is working fine on my other xbox that is the original launch model for the update so far and it happened 2 me two times b4 but when I deleted my profile and reinstalled it stopped

doing a test on my other xbox to see if when I get in game it will sign my profile out and disconnect from internet again ill update in a second I had a big update since I didn't use this xbox since I got the one x

13% update complete right now
  3. PatientMender41 Win User

I had this happen 2 times before and lost all my worlds on Minecraft it only loaded up 1 of my worlds but I had multiple other copys

I got my old xbox one out of my closet the one I had before the xbox one x came out im gonna see if it does the same thing on the other console aswell just for a test

3.6GB update this is gonna be a abit
  4. PatientMender41 Win User

wifi same as my phone and my computer that stay connected also my profile gets signed out so I don't see how this is an internet issue
  5. YeehawJ Win User

I hate that every solution comes to a wired connection. If the xbox one x’s wireless connectivity is so sensitive and picky that the modem/router needs to be within a foot it, thats bad engineering. I disconnect every 2-3 games for only 5 seconds or so
    then can instantly reconnect. My first gen xbox one NEVER had an issue, but my brand new xbox one x is unplayable. Modem hasn’t moved and i get 100% strength and fine speeds. Literally just happened and now I’m angrily trying to figure it out for the 11th
    time. I honestly think its a microsoft problem and not ISP.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

How far away from the router/gateway hub is your Xbox One X? As even the slightest drop in signal can cause you to get dropped. If you can run a cable to your router, try that.
Thema:

1. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this - Similar Threads - keeps signing need

2. xbox keeps signing me out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox keeps signing me out!: I am trying to create an account; it;s all registered and verified, but whenever I log in to cloud gaming, it automatically signs me out. Any ideas? 0d536b83-3015-4406-99ec-f12f949a5279
  3. https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us - This site keeps involuntarily signing me out.

in XBoX on Windows
    https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us - This site keeps involuntarily signing me out.: Hi, Please could you advise on the following issue? I am currently having an issue logging in to the Minecraft Feedback Portal. When the Microsoft login page comes up, I sign in as normal,...
  4. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  5. Keep having to sign in each time we want to play a game!

in XBoX on Windows
    Keep having to sign in each time we want to play a game!: Hello We bought our son an Xbox S for Christmas. my husband set it up in his name and every time My son wants to play a game, we have to keep logging in via the Microsoft website with a code!...
  6. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  7. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  8. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do: Every time I launch the xbox app it signs me into the wrong account. When I press sign out it automatically signs in again to the wrong account. There is nothing I can do. I have reset the store...
  10. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...