My xbox keeps restarting

Discus and support My xbox keeps restarting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So The XBOX Keeps Restarting after 2 mins Ive tryed everything to sort it out but it keeps restarting please help 82cb778f-b350-41e7-aec4-f99c8791f023 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PGZ RJ WILKO, Oct 23, 2017.

1. PGZ RJ WILKO
    PGZ RJ WILKO Guest

My xbox keeps restarting

So The XBOX Keeps Restarting after 2 mins

Ive tryed everything to sort it out but it keeps restarting please help

:)

PGZ RJ WILKO, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    My xbox keeps restarting.

Hey again Dude!

From the answers you provided, it looks like your hard drive is on the way out. I would suggest looking into getting a new hard drive for your system.

Fortunately, it looks like you might be able to
    use the Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable
    to transfer your data to a new hard drive.

I hope that helps! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Oct 23, 2017
  3. CasMiPow
    CasMiPow Guest
    My xbox keeps restarting

Alrighty, my xbox restarts everytime i watch a movie or use netflix. I can get through the whole movie, but as soon as I go back to the dashboard I get a black screen where my tv says "no video signal" and then my xbox restarts. It does the same thing with
    netflix, if i start a movie or show as soon as it ends or i try to exit out or change the show it restarts. I dont know if it's something with my tv or what, but this is my second xbox that has done it. Please help!

CasMiPow, Oct 23, 2017
  4. HE6LLSP6AWN6 Win User

if you have an original Xbox (arcade ect..) get the transfer cable and connect it to you PC. us a formatted Xbox usb and manually transfer from HD to USB. just make copies first just me besure it doesn't corrupt the data.

You can do the same with the slim but you need a hard drive adapter and do the same thing.

if you are having problems with transferring/copying. then phone request xbox support and ask what PC programs (AKA Xbox 360 dashboard emulator) are there to use on your PC to view 360 contents and move them. or if you can go to a Microsoft approved computer
    repair shop in your area to have them transfer the data on a new harddrive for you for a small fee. ( you cannot take an xbox to a repair shop because of the terms and conditions but hardrives are yes and no depending on who is allow to tamper with them. so
    a Microsoft approved and certified shop should be allowed to handle the hardrive because they no the terms and conditions when handling Microsoft products and will not do anything against the terms and conditions listed and given to them by Microsoft)
  5. Desert Frogger Win User

I am having the same issue and when i call them i have been on hold for the past 3 hours
  6. onyxishere Win User

My xbox keeps restarting

Someone posted a similar problem a while back. It seems it was the shut down preferences that were set. They had their system set to shut down after a certain amount of non use time. When their wireless controller shut off (during the movie) the console
    recognized that as not in use and proceeded with the shut down.

Perhaps take a look at your preferences and see if you have it set up to shut down after an amount of time. If so, either increase the time or turn the auto shut down off.
  7. DEATH LIVE BR Win User

and if you remove the hard drive first and connect your xbox 360 to see if it will reniciar? then with your game put off again and try to format the hard drive and continue with the same problem will have to purchase a new hard drive
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey again Dude!

From the answers you provided, it looks like your hard drive is on the way out. I would suggest looking into getting a new hard drive for your system.

Fortunately, it looks like you might be able to
    use the Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable
    to transfer your data to a new hard drive.

I hope that helps! ^_^
Thema:

My xbox keeps restarting

1. My xbox keeps restarting - Similar Threads - keeps restarting

2. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  3. Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own: My series s has suddenly started to restart on its own every few seconds. It's well ventilated, I've triple checked the power supply, and I've power cycled it several times. However it still keeps...
  4. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  5. My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me: My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me 134abc9f-19e8-4d0e-8938-e1d5b1a7c9fe
  6. My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...: I bought a xbox series s last year and now all of sudden my game call of duty keeps freezing and kicks me out to the Xbox home screen and sometimes the Xbox just switches off by itself as well...
  7. Why does the update keep restarting when my xbox turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the update keep restarting when my xbox turns off: My Xbox says it needs an update. As soon as it gets close to finishing my Xbox turns off. Then when I turn it back on the update restarts. 4b68c3e5-79f9-4067-9b6c-9511a0833db2
  8. xbox keeps restarting after latest update. (ASA)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox keeps restarting after latest update. (ASA): My xbox was working completely normal until I got an update for the latest Alpha Skip Ahead. After that whenever I try to start a game it will just reset my xbox. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  9. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  10. Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...: Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but nothing works, any help? 78e1ce44-c1b8-49ba-a091-fa338d3ac254