My xbox keeps kicking me out of my game and pops up a message saying “you’re already...

Discus and support My xbox keeps kicking me out of my game and pops up a message saying “you’re already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you if you reply back c38770c0-615c-4803-a47c-6bb72a1170d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LooseCannon1010, Dec 8, 2022.

1. My xbox keeps kicking me out of my game and pops up a message saying “you’re already...

Thank you if you reply back

:)

LooseCannon1010, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My xbox keeps kicking me out of my game and pops up a message saying “you’re already playing on another console” when i’m not

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to change your password to ensure that no one is using your account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/security to do so.

Once done, perform a powercycle on your console and then try playing the game again.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. OldToby402 Win User

Matchmaking

Same here. It keeps saying loading and then it just kicks me out. I keep getting a message about download karkland even though I already have. BF3 has gone to s***.
  4. Retro Link Win User

Xbox one says my nats open, but games says its not.

After forwarding 1200 I still get kicked out of destiny multiplayer games, but the little notification that use to come up and say my nat is strict doesn't pop up anymore. After I get kicked it says there was a networking issue.
  5. ok . Win User

Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

I’ve already done all those rn I’m trying to play apex and the error message says “Connection to server timed out” I tried other games and it basically js does the same thing. It freezes me in game then kicks me out to the game menu, and it isn’t my WiFi I’m at 20 ping idk why it keeps doing it. But thanks for the help Anyways.
  6. RAT3DSHARKs Win User

My Xbox Keeps Kicking Me Out

Hey Sammi,

Are you able to connect to Xbox LIVE, but are getting slow performance or lag when playing games on Xbox LIVE?

If so, answer a few questions and we’ll try a number of solutions to remedy this problem.

Important Before you get started, check the Xbox LIVE service status for up-to-date information about any service outages or alerts.

Check your overall bandwidth and connection speed

Verify the speed of your Internet connection. To verify the speed of your Internet connection, visit one of the following websites:

Speedtest.net http://www.speedtest.net/

Speakeasy Speedtest
    www.speakeasy.net/speedtest

CNET Bandwidth Meter Online Speedtest reviews.cnet.com/internet-speed-test

Bandwidthplace Speedtest http://bandwidthplace.com/

Write down the following information from your speed test results:

Download speed

Upload speed

Ping

Note Having this information handy will make the discussion easier if you have to contact your ISP later.

Compare your speed test results to the minimum requirements listed below. We recommend the following speeds as minimum requirements for the best connection experience:

Online gaming SD video streaming HD video streaming

Download speed

3 megabits

per second

1 megabit

per second

3.5 megabits

per second

Upload speed

0.5 megabits

per second

N/A N/A

Ping

Less than

150 milliseconds

Less than

150 milliseconds

Less than

150 milliseconds

Please keep in mind that these are the minimum requirements in order for a game or app to have a “Certified” experience. The higher your connection speed, the better your experience will be.

Here is a link to help you if you have more questions:

support.xbox.com/.../slow-performance-solution
Thema:

My xbox keeps kicking me out of my game and pops up a message saying “you’re already...

1. My xbox keeps kicking me out of my game and pops up a message saying “you’re already... - Similar Threads - keeps kicking game

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  6. What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?: I'm trying to play WarFace on my Xbox one , but every time I try to go in , I always get kick out , what's gonna on with the game Is anyone else having issues with WarFace ?...
  7. My Xbox keeps kicking me out of cloud games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps kicking me out of cloud games.: I would try to load up the game then it would kick me out before I even get to the loading screen. Non cloud games work however. It worked fine yesterday. Please help?...
  8. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: My Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of every game I play. It doesn’t send me to the Xbox Home Screen, it sends me back to main menu if Whichever game Im playing and it says error. This has been...
  9. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  10. game keep kick out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keep kick out: why keep kick out alot when i fix everything and follow everything they support to tell me and still not working at all. keep kick me out like 40 min on snowrunner player...