My xbox keeps kicking me out of fifa and it flashes the xbox icon console

Discus and support My xbox keeps kicking me out of fifa and it flashes the xbox icon console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod removed - personal information] South africa 4fd5985f-d431-454b-ad0c-f5d6e715cac9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killa Kau, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Killa Kau
    Killa Kau Guest

[Mod removed - personal information]

South africa

:)

Killa Kau, Mar 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fifa, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. iKonic Gamer Win User

After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

ive had my console about 3 weeks from brand new, i'm about 1 metre away from my console yet my controller will disconnect and and the LED light will repeatedly flash over and over until the controller connects again. While it is flashing it will kick me
    out of xbox live and disconnect me from any parties or games!!!!! (ive lost multiple fifa games now because of this problem!!).. the batteries are brand new, the console is brand new yet it keeps happening, it happens within 5 minutes of me turning my console
    on
  4. RAT3DSHARKs Win User

My Xbox Keeps Kicking Me Out

Hey Sammi,

Are you able to connect to Xbox LIVE, but are getting slow performance or lag when playing games on Xbox LIVE?

If so, answer a few questions and we’ll try a number of solutions to remedy this problem.

Important Before you get started, check the Xbox LIVE service status for up-to-date information about any service outages or alerts.

Check your overall bandwidth and connection speed

Verify the speed of your Internet connection. To verify the speed of your Internet connection, visit one of the following websites:

Speedtest.net http://www.speedtest.net/

Speakeasy Speedtest
    www.speakeasy.net/speedtest

CNET Bandwidth Meter Online Speedtest reviews.cnet.com/internet-speed-test

Bandwidthplace Speedtest http://bandwidthplace.com/

Write down the following information from your speed test results:

Download speed

Upload speed

Ping

Note Having this information handy will make the discussion easier if you have to contact your ISP later.

Compare your speed test results to the minimum requirements listed below. We recommend the following speeds as minimum requirements for the best connection experience:

Online gaming SD video streaming HD video streaming

Download speed

3 megabits

per second

1 megabit

per second

3.5 megabits

per second

Upload speed

0.5 megabits

per second

N/A N/A

Ping

Less than

150 milliseconds

Less than

150 milliseconds

Less than

150 milliseconds

Please keep in mind that these are the minimum requirements in order for a game or app to have a “Certified” experience. The higher your connection speed, the better your experience will be.

Here is a link to help you if you have more questions:

support.xbox.com/.../slow-performance-solution
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

My Xbox Keeps Kicking Me Out

Hey Sammi, Please try the following to resolve your issue:
    1. Delete your profile (profile only, NOT profile and all items)
    2. Clear the System Cache
    3. Re-download your profile
    Please let us know how this worked out for you =) Regards, SamxBroski
  6. DARK KNIGHT3094 Win User

Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing

Xbox series x forza motorsport 8 keeps servier keeps kicking me out I be in a race and it just kick me out saying I have bin disconnected have good Internet it connect true the eather cable have 100mb it the only game it dose it to me I play forza horzion there no problem fifa ect no.issue you need to fix your your server it's staring to get annoying I done everything it the game was grand till your update
Thema:

1. My xbox keeps kicking me out of fifa and it flashes the xbox icon console - Similar Threads - keeps kicking fifa

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  6. Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers: I bought a used xbox one and it keeps kicking off the controller saying you need a controller to play this game it does it with a different controller too 72302afe-39af-473c-8d00-6a08c3b2585e
  7. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  8. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?: I'm trying to play WarFace on my Xbox one , but every time I try to go in , I always get kick out , what's gonna on with the game Is anyone else having issues with WarFace ?...