My Xbox keeps blocking and removing friends!
Discus and support My Xbox keeps blocking and removing friends! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox keeps removing and blocking friends and i have to go back and find them , unblock and readd them, everyday for past 2 years. Plz i need a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FmJ✅, Jul 27, 2020.
Thema:
My Xbox keeps blocking and removing friends!
Loading...
-
My Xbox keeps blocking and removing friends! - Similar Threads - keeps blocking removing
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
keep getting account blocked after successful recovery
in XBoX Accessibilitykeep getting account blocked after successful recovery: I have successfully verified my account (other account, besides this account) and reset my password. However, when I tried to sign in, my account got blocked again. This has happened repeatedly,... -
I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all...
in XBoX Games and AppsI keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all...: I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all Xbox popups but it still keeps coming up - How do I get rid of this from happening ? Here's the weblink... -
How to keep someone blocked?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow to keep someone blocked?: I have someone that I want to block. So, I go to their profile and block them. Then, when I click off and go back to their profile to check and make sure it worked, it doesn't give me the option... -
Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...
in XBoX on ConsolesEvery time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...: Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help c3a1be99-4b1f-4cf7-b841-63e0bcec8758 -
I keep getting block or suspended by someone harassing me
in XBoX on ConsolesI keep getting block or suspended by someone harassing me: I have a big problem by someone harassing me. This user keeps finding ways to report me so I get a communication band and today out of no where I've been suspended until Aug 2nd. I have him...