My xbox keep turning the tv back on, and keep changing the hdmi input back to it.

Discus and support My xbox keep turning the tv back on, and keep changing the hdmi input back to it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in short the xsx, keep turning the tv back on while it's on. Or changes the Hdmi input back to it's. f47be831-1f32-4d61-b69c-bf6c37c7fca5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bela Szabo, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Bela Szabo
    Bela Szabo Guest

My xbox keep turning the tv back on, and keep changing the hdmi input back to it.

So in short the xsx, keep turning the tv back on while it's on. Or changes the Hdmi input back to it's.

:)

Bela Szabo, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Matt Stickland Win User

This didn't work for me, any other suggestions?
  3. Bela Szabo Win User

It does, it's just not a big fan of xboxes. One x hdmi controls never worked at all. The xsx over does everything. While all other consoles works perfectly with it.

Here's what's happening when I turn of the TV.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gwEpmCWwmQGyQsscA
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm sorry but allowing the Xbox to control your TV, as far as the Xbox is concerned it's on or off.

You should consult your TV manual to see if it allows more specific control over CEC
  5. Bela Szabo Win User

Hi, thank you. I know it would solve it, but then I essentially lose the option to get my TV turned on with the xbox automatically. Or to change to it easily.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disable HDMI-CEC

Settings > General > TV & Display Options > TV & A/V Power Options.
Thema:

1. My xbox keep turning the tv back on, and keep changing the hdmi input back to it. - Similar Threads - keep turning keep

2. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  5. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  6. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  7. My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute: Hello, I've been experiencing problems with my Xbox and wanted some advice. Every-time I turn it on, it does the chime like usual but then doesn't display any signal and after about 1 minute....
  8. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  9. Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote: My bf and I both have Xbox’s in the same room, mine is connected to a Samsung tv and his to a monitor on his desk. Our problem is sometimes he will be playing and I will press the power button on...
  10. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...