My Xbox just doesn't download digital games anymore.

Discus and support My Xbox just doesn't download digital games anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't when exactly but I think three or two weeks ago my Xbox isn't able to download digital games. I press install on a game and nothing happens, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Num SKull, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Num SKull
    Num SKull Guest

I don't when exactly but I think three or two weeks ago my Xbox isn't able to download digital games. I press install on a game and nothing happens, it only stops games from updating. There's no error message either, so I don't know what to do. I already tried a few methods and they didn't work, has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone have a solution to fix this?

:)

Num SKull, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. It can be an issue related to the network connection. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Num SKull Win User

Hi Francia,

I did the power cycle and it didn't work. I also did the reset and it still didn't fix it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please unplug the hard drive and then perform a power cycle before attempting to install a game again, keep the hard drive unplugged.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you don't have an external hard drive we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. zandersturgill Win User

download lego marvel

Same problem. Every other digitally downloaded game works. Xbox runs fine. Just this game doesn't.

Paid sixty bucks for this. My little boy plays it all day. And now it doesn't work and I'm forced to go outside to the PARK! And to take him on BIKE RIDES! I HATE fresh air! I'm getting SUNBURNT just stepping outside! My kids is asking me all sorts of questions
    about life, and I can't shut him up anymore with this game. HELP!!!!!
  6. zandersturgill Win User

Lego marvels error 0x87de2712

Same problem. Every other digitally downloaded game works. Xbox runs fine. Just this game doesn't.

Paid sixty bucks for this. My little boy plays it all day. And now it doesn't work and I'm forced to go outside to the PARK! And to take him on BIKE RIDES! I HATE fresh air! I'm getting SUNBURNT just stepping outside! My kids is asking me all sorts of questions
    about life, and I can't shut him up anymore with this game. HELP!!!!!
Thema:

1. My Xbox just doesn't download digital games anymore. - Similar Threads - doesn't download digital

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  4. Why doesn't my PC download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my PC download games?: Yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves to play on PC, however when I install it it stays at 0 forever 9ad8a814-ae25-4b7d-9da9-6fb1f90c0f0f
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...
  6. Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download: My app like I just got dead island 2 I started to download it but is just stuck at saying installing and not moving 8c9ceaed-edeb-40e2-8264-7011d60cfd1b
  7. Minecraft earthy texture pack doesn't download on ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earthy texture pack doesn't download on ps5: I've seen other people have problems with this texture pack and I've had the same issue. Already purchased it and go to download it and it says the file is 666mb and I have no space which isn't...
  8. "Let's go" button doesn't work after I download minecraft launcher on Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Let's go" button doesn't work after I download minecraft launcher on Mac: I'm trying to buy Minecraft through the launcher on my mac, but after I try to create a gamer tag on the Xbox page, my let's go button doesn't work. I've tried waiting and clicking it repeatedly,...
  9. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  10. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094