My Xbox Issues

Discus and support My Xbox Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. My nat type keeps saying unavailable 2. Internet keeps randomly losing connection 3. Can't play games offline 4. Can't add new accounts 5. When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legendbeast938, Oct 9, 2019.

  1. My Xbox Issues


    1. My nat type keeps saying unavailable

    2. Internet keeps randomly losing connection

    3. Can't play games offline

    4. Can't add new accounts

    5. When I had my account on system it randomly logged out

    I really don't know if it's my internet but everything else is working fine also I am wirless connection and just wish to Play games offline have been off my xbox for a while but am so confused this started happening after the update.

    :)
     
    Legendbeast938, Oct 9, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    My Xbox Issue

    Hello Adrian_597, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

    After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

    First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

    If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

    If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

    Also, make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console. For more info, see: How to position and ventilate your Xbox console

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    My Xbox Issues

    Thanks for letting us know it's fixed. Would you tell us how you fixed it?

    Others may benefit from your solution.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

    My Xbox Issues

    It sounds like your NAT type is strict. You can remedy this by resetting your router.

    To do this: 1) Unplug your router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Restart your console and reconnect to your network

    Your console works best with a wired connection.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  6. MysticGirlBTW Win User

    My Xbox Issues

    This has happened to me a few times actually. Most of the time all I had to do was disconnect the internet then connect back to it. There's been a couple of times where I just completely unplugged my powercord from the back of my xbox and left it off for
    a few minutes, it always fixed itself when I turned it back on. But if that doesn't work maybe try resetting your router?
Thema:

My Xbox Issues

Loading...
  1. My Xbox Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...