My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal...

Discus and support My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really need help I’m not sure what to do iv played for years and nothing like this has happened before f48b4422-48d6-49de-a836-46b15708acc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CaydenVirgin, Jun 30, 2022.

1. CaydenVirgin
    CaydenVirgin Guest

My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal...

I really need help I’m not sure what to do iv played for years and nothing like this has happened before

:)

CaydenVirgin, Jun 30, 2022
  2. CaydenVirgin Win User

My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal please help me

Before I go if it doesn’t work will I have to get a new Xbox do you think?
  3. CaydenVirgin Win User

My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal please help me

Alright thanks for the help
  4. [ A J ] Win User

On the contrary, thank you for letting me assist you.

Even if it was your stepdad's old Xbox, I'd suggest looking into its warranty status, Cayden. You could also try leaving it unplugged for a longer period of time, but I can't guarantee that would work.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, CaydenVirgin! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your console.

* If you have an Xbox One or an Xbox Series S/X console, please give these steps a try:

- Make sure your HDMI cable is plugged into the "Out to TV" port on your console.
    - Make sure your TV is set to the right HDMI input.
    - Use a different HDMI cable and a different HDMI port on your TV/monitor.
    - Disable all visual enhancement features on your TV.
    - While they are off, unplug both your console and your TV/monitor for a few minutes.
    - Reset your TV video settings to default.
    - Try using a different TV.
    - Remove all external devices from your console's USB ports.

- "Display reset"

• If there's a disc in the Xbox console, eject it.
    • On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    • Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console.
    • You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Note: If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the power button and the Bind button ))) instead.

- "Troubleshooting menu boot-up"

• Turn your console off and unplug it for 30 seconds.
    • Plug your console back into the outlet.
    • While the console is off, press and hold the BIND and EJECT buttons.
    • Without letting go of them, press the power button once (do not hold).
    • Continue holding BIND and EJECT for 15 seconds.

Note: If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, repeat this process by holding only the BIND button.

I hope these help!
    Please let me know if you have any questions.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

You are welcome, Cayden.

Take care.
Thema:

1. My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal... - Similar Threads - isn’t working turn

2. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  3. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  4. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  5. My Home Xbox isn’t working

in XBoX on Windows
    My Home Xbox isn’t working: My home Xbox isn’t sharing Game Pass Ultimate even though I have my main account/xbox set as my home and it’s not transferring ultimate over to other accounts that have my main account on their...
  6. Xbox series x isn’t working any help would be appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x isn’t working any help would be appreciated: taking very long to load in then will not show the home screen, (for some reason Home has taken too long to start) tried restarting and turning off still not working any ideas? submitted by...
  7. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  8. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  9. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  10. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...