My Xbox isn’t installing anything

Discus and support My Xbox isn’t installing anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently my Xbox has been experiencing the glitch where the Store is updating constantly. It’s made it to the point where I cannot update any games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Imdone13Gaming, Sep 23, 2022.

1. My Xbox isn’t installing anything

So recently my Xbox has been experiencing the glitch where the Store is updating constantly. It’s made it to the point where I cannot update any games or install any games. Whenever I tried to clear the updates nothing would happen OR they would disappear then proceed to come back later. The “update” is stuck at 0.0% and won’t budge.

I literally just factory reset my Xbox and it still won’t do anything.
    My Xbox isn’t installing anything [​IMG]

:)

Imdone13Gaming, Sep 23, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Imdone13Gaming! thank you for your reply.

Would you mind giving this a try?

• Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

• Unplug your external hard drive.

• Unplug your power supply unit from both the console and the outlet for 5 minutes.

• Turn your console on but leave the external hard drive unplugged.

• Try running the updates again.

Please let me know if this works.

Best regards.
  3. Imdone13Gaming Win User

I am using an original Xbox One

I am using a Seagate 1TB external hard drive.

I have not seen any error codes while updating the store, nor have I had any network issues as I’m using a Wired connection that doesn’t have issues when this occurs.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Imdone13Gaming! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

• Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?

• Have you received any error codes/messages when attempting to update the Microsoft Store?

• Could you go to Settings > General > Network Settings, and tell me what you see under "Current network status"?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

my Xbox isn’t loading anything

Hi, illie! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• May I ask which Xbox model you have?

• Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?

• Could you tell me exactly what happens when you try to launch a game or app?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  6. SpikeOMinecraft Win User

Groove music changed to Japanese

I don’t use a windows computer my xbox isn’t linked to anything other than my tv
Thema:

1. My Xbox isn’t installing anything - Similar Threads - isn’t installing anything

2. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  3. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  4. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  5. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  6. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  7. My Home Xbox isn’t working

in XBoX on Windows
    My Home Xbox isn’t working: My home Xbox isn’t sharing Game Pass Ultimate even though I have my main account/xbox set as my home and it’s not transferring ultimate over to other accounts that have my main account on their...
  8. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. Why isn’t my digital game installing to my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my digital game installing to my Xbox?: I put in the 25 character code on my iphone and went to my Xbox to see if the game had started installing and i can’t find it at all. 026757ee-86b8-4d1b-8495-57d006456b68