my xbox is very slow and unresponsive

Discus and support my xbox is very slow and unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one s is not very usable at the moment as it will take forever to start up or it just wont start up, but if it does it is the same case with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by To 35th, Jul 6, 2022.

1. To 35th
    To 35th Guest

my xbox one s is not very usable at the moment as it will take forever to start up or it just wont start up, but if it does it is the same case with signing in, i have gotten errors and had my xbox crash while trying signing in but if i do sign in it is very slow, unresponsive and basically unusable. this just happened randomly and i have tried a normal restart, hard resetting and unplugging the power cord for 5 minutes, resetting router, a complete reset and i dont know what to do anymore. i just wanted some help with this and i would really appreciate it.

:)

To 35th, Jul 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

In case you didn't try it, could be nice perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If even after that the issue persists, the next step will be request a repair for your console.
    Due to probably some internal component is not working properly :c

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. To 35th Win User

okay thank you very much, i will try this now
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome!

Hope that fixes the issue
  5. Chris k. Knight Win User

Home button Bug

My Xbox home screen in unresponsive. System really slow. Can't see if there is an update or what. Going to hard reset.
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Why is this coz its realy annoying !

RIP decent Xbox forums. At least my 360 console is still going strong, albeit with an extremely slow and unresponsive user interface.
Thema:

1. my xbox is very slow and unresponsive - Similar Threads - very slow unresponsive

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: XBOX App for win10/11 still downloading slow ******* I have tried the following fixes: ************ Uninstall the Xbox app through App Settings 1. Open the Settings on your computer by...
  4. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: Hello, I'm trying to download some games I bought via the Xbox application but the download is really slow. I have a 1GB/s fiber connection, I've checked all the settings and everything is...
  5. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c
  6. very slow download speed - xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very slow download speed - xbox app: just awful, i have tried every single suggestion on the forums nothing helped, i'm never buying anything XBOX or GAME PASS ever again. i got high end pc, router 300mb, every available update,...
  7. How to fix very slow XBOX one S after update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix very slow XBOX one S after update?: I updated my Xbox a couple of days ago and since then it has been pretty much unusable as it has been so slow. It takes more than five minutes to load from the green screen. Then another few...
  8. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  9. Sometimes my laptop is very slow for seemingly no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Sometimes my laptop is very slow for seemingly no reason: Normally my laptop runs great. No issues at all, but there are times when I restart my laptop and it will run extremely slow, I use it primarily for video games, so I will be playing a agame, and...
  10. Download slows to a very slow speed and stops every few seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download slows to a very slow speed and stops every few seconds: In the past couple of days I've been trying to install Ark: Survival Evolved on the Microsoft Store, but my download speed will start decreasing rapidly and eventually it will stop the download...