my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

Discus and support my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elliot Ford, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Elliot Ford
    Elliot Ford Guest

my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for years

:)

Elliot Ford, Jun 9, 2024
  2. Saraldtxhd57 Win User

Forza Horizon 1 game not reading in my Xbox 360

I hope I don't end up needing to do that, but who knows; my 360 has started to to weird things in the last few months, like turning on and off by itself and making the noises it makes when it's going to shut off or to open the disc drive and not doing
    anything.
  3. Dr 2Hole Win User

Weird Noise coming from Power Brick

Finally got me a power brick that doesn't make that loud fan noise or buzzing noise, what ever you want to call it!! Just brought the power brick back to bestbuy and they swapped it out for me. Now I just got to get the cable box to turn off when I give
    Xbox turn off command :( It turns it on but for some reason it wont turn it OFF!! Always something lol
  4. RegardedGem Win User

Xbox One X buzzing noise and Xbox turns off after seconds being turned on

It didnt work, the buzzing noise continued and the console kept turning off after a couple seconds of me turning it on.
  5. - AJ - Win User

my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im assuming that its fully broke as i have had it for years

Hi, Elliot! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Is your console plugged directly into a wall outlet? Sometimes extension cords, power strips, surge protectors, and similar devices, can cause power-related problems.

- Besides the TV/monitor, are there any external devices plugged into your console?

- Have you already tried leaving your console unplugged for a few minutes?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. UnlikeSteven Win User

loud noise when resident evil is started

Go into audio settings and turn off the 5.1 channel surround and the buzzing noise will go away
Thema:

1. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im... - Similar Threads - turning making weird

2. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  3. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.: Yes t It does 2605c678-999d-4df9-85ef-a5fe47024fc7
  4. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  5. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  6. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  7. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  8. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  9. When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...: Xbox makes the eject sound after turning on , then off button sound 706c0c9f-4546-4d19-9179-a73f3922982e
  10. Xbox lighting up and making eject noise but wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox lighting up and making eject noise but wont turn on: My xbox will light up make the start up noise and eject noise but still wont power up to my tv hdmi cables work perfect this is an xbox issue 18eb618a-87a3-4725-93ad-15959055d104