My xbox is stuck on Hello screen after factory reset

Discus and support My xbox is stuck on Hello screen after factory reset in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox is stuck on Hello screen after factory reset My Xbox one kept not connecting to the internet while the internet is good so I factory reset it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by 63Booski, Jul 3, 2021.

1. 63Booski
    63Booski Guest

My Xbox one kept not connecting to the internet while the internet is good so I factory reset it and now it won’t let me get pass the set up screen I put English then USA type WiFi password then it either restarts to the beginning or says enter Mac after I enter it then it saying restarts and it keep going the same thing again

:)

63Booski, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Hi 63Boosk

Have you tried connecting console to your network hardware with a ethernet cable while you reset the console? You can always change it back to WiFi (wireless) using Guide>Settings>General>Network settings after it's set up.
  3. JacobGray7 Win User

I have the same problem and idk what to do. Have u tried to download the update manually
  4. TylerDeHart Win User

My Xbox one kept not connecting to the internet while the internet is good so I factory reset it and now it won’t let me get pass the set up screen I put English then USA type WiFi password then it either restarts to the beginning or says enter Mac after I enter it then it saying restarts and it keep going the same thing again
    MyXboxonekeptnot
  5. TylerDeHart Win User

MyXboxonekeptnot
  6. KerryBrathwaite Win User

COD crashed my Xbox One S

My Xbox One stuck on language selection screen after factory reset please help me
Thema:

1. My xbox is stuck on Hello screen after factory reset - Similar Threads - stuck Hello screen

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  4. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  5. Hello im Martin and i am a fellow gamer. I tried download games but they are stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello im Martin and i am a fellow gamer. I tried download games but they are stuck in the...: [img] I can't download anything I can't cancell the instalation and they don't even install. Please help me f84e4e3c-efd3-47de-aaa4-1967e2e4c62b
  6. Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you: Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen: [img] 540946da-852f-4710-bcdb-0df450b59fc1
  7. Hello i need some help i'm stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need some help i'm stuck: I am stuck on the wedding mission and i can not see to do it without dieying all the time. Does this mean i have to upgrade wepsons and that? ab9a70ed-4159-4ca4-8bd5-4136474bdf8f
  8. Stuck hello message in start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck hello message in start up: [img] Hi, when I turn my Xbox one on, it says Hi Timothy when it signs me in. That message used to disappear but now it's stuck on the screen and won't disappear. It's hindering me watching...
  9. Hello message stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello message stuck: hi Just logged on and signed into my account and the 'Hi (name)' message came up at the bottom of the screen. Bad thing is, it won't disappear... I can still play in the background yet it bugs...
  10. Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...: my Xbox one stereo headset adapter is stuck on mute I push the button and it doesn't work I try to update the controller it says it doesn't need to be updated please help me I don't know what to...