My Xbox is slow

Discus and support My Xbox is slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same here man, mine started at about 1ish? I cant remember what time but I start up the xbox, goes to xbox green screen for about 5-10 min then goes to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charlie Stinson, Nov 26, 2022.

1. My Xbox is slow

Same here man, mine started at about 1ish? I cant remember what time but I start up the xbox, goes to xbox green screen for about 5-10 min then goes to a grey or black screen for about the same time then Gradually loads in all of my apps, I then try clicking on a game and it freezes or Starts to load in but stops and a notification pops up that says “sorry this game took too long to load”

I just wanna enjoy me some quarantine. I thought I was the only one with slow dashboards and freezing. HELP US PLEASE

:)

Charlie Stinson, Nov 26, 2022
  2. rflick Win User

New update breaks... everything

My Xbox is doing the same thing. It is slow to load the home screen, slow to load apps, slow to load games. Even when I turn it on now it is super slow to come on. This new update looks great, but something has got to be fixed. My xbox has never been this
    slow to respond.
  3. xRawfleWaffle Win User

My Xbox is slow

Hello, it does seem like your harddrive does need a reformat. It is a slight possibility that because of that you might lose your saved files. if you can access your files from the HDD definatly save your games/save files and everything else that you might
    want to save. reformat and reload the files and you should be fine from there. if these options fail it might be a good time to look at warrenty options with Microsoft and maybe get a replacement.
  4. BloodAndBourbon Win User

My Xbox is slow

reformat the hard drive. if your able to back up your saves on a flashdrive if you don't wont to lose all your game saves. any dlc will also have to redownloaded.
  5. HassanB Win User

my xbox is SLOW!

Have you tried to remove the hard drive and tried playing off of a USB Flash Drive and see if it goes any faster? It might be the hard drive causing this problem. If it's giving you some major problems I suggest contacting XBOX Support after trying to take
    the hard drive off and seeing if that's the issue.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Xbox is slow

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charlie

I don’t like to give bad news but it seems to be a hardware issue / a problem with the hard drive.

But before that please tell me what did you tried to fix this
Thema:

My Xbox is slow

1. My Xbox is slow - Similar Threads - slow

2. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  3. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  4. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  5. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  6. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  7. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  8. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  9. Hard drive slows down Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive slows down Xbox: When hard drive is plugged in the Xbox runs slow and no games will load. I’ve formatted the drive and changed the wire. still no change . What can I do? c033bd53-b75a-4a3c-b7cc-510dabaa3f47
  10. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...