My Xbox is slow and laggy even after all of the solutions I have done

Discus and support My Xbox is slow and laggy even after all of the solutions I have done in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried power cycling and clearing my cache and restarting my console and reset it but the problem still persists. Is there any other methods I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TriangleMem, Nov 21, 2021.

1. TriangleMem
    TriangleMem Guest

I have tried power cycling and clearing my cache and restarting my console and reset it but the problem still persists. Is there any other methods I can use? Because I can’t even play any of my games at all if this happens every day.

:)

TriangleMem, Nov 21, 2021
  2. TriangleMem Win User

It seems doing Solution 2 reduce most of the slow loading issues but it is still very apparent. I will see if I can do the other solutions to see if they can reduce it even further. Sorry that I have responded late.

Edit: Solution 1 seemed to fix most of the problems I have been having with my Xbox which is very surprising. If it still has some issues, I will go back to this post and edit this reply but right now it works fine.

Edit 2: the Xbox still has a lot of issues rn even with all of those solutions.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Having seen the solutions you have tried, please try the alternatives below.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

Solution 4: Try updating your console offline by following the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  4. Attila Pintér Win User

After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading

Hi Donovan Sopher!

After the recent Xbox design update, my xbox one got really slow and laggy and I have the same problem like Kevin and you. I have done the same process as well and the problem is still not solved. I have no clue how to fix this, I have tried everything. What should i do? Your problem got solved? Can you give me any advice?

Attila, from Hungary :)
  5. iAmTitan Win User

Is everyone's XBox One X so slow and clunky?

The issue I have experienced is with a laggy UI and slow OS after stand by and instant on. The issue is not a slow games console per se, but I'm very pleased your X is working well for you. :)
  6. SethToth Win User

After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading

Yeah I'm having the same issue when I updated my Xbox 1 S. Everything got slow and laggy. Roblox even takes forever to load than normal. Plus I have graphic glitches in YouTube and other streaming apps. Idk if it's due to having an old console or what. It worked 100% fine before the update and now it's super slow. Some games run normal and others are super laggy or take forever to load. Same with apps. Please let me know if theirs a fix. I even tried factory resetting as well and still no luck.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is slow and laggy even after all of the solutions I have done - Similar Threads - slow laggy solutions

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  4. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  5. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  6. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  7. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  8. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  9. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  10. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x laggy dashboard xbox-forums.com

2. xbox one x slow unresponsive