My Xbox is saying I don't own Red dead Redemption 2 anymore

Discus and support My Xbox is saying I don't own Red dead Redemption 2 anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Red dead Redemption 2 ultimate edition when it first came out. I recently got the series x and now it says I don't own the game anymore. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Genavieve, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Genavieve
    Genavieve Guest

I got Red dead Redemption 2 ultimate edition when it first came out. I recently got the series x and now it says I don't own the game anymore. I have tried almost every troubleshooting method.

:)

Genavieve, Feb 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you completely sure you are asung the same account?

Also, have you tried deleting the account´s cache specifically?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

4. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  6. StephiBatt Win User

False Adertising!!

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Red Faction: Armageddon and Dead Island all say co-op 2-4 offline but don't support the feature!
Thema:

1. My Xbox is saying I don't own Red dead Redemption 2 anymore - Similar Threads - saying don't own

2. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  3. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  4. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  5. Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating: Back in 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and have been playing on it. Ever since getting a new PC when I logged in it says I don't own Minecraft. I tried calling, but...
  6. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...: I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!...
  7. I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it: I've been able to play the game after purchasing it for months, but now for some reason, it acts as if I never bought it in the first place. When I click the button to buy the game, it tells me I...
  8. It says I don't own GTA even though I do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I don't own GTA even though I do.: I own xbox gamepass and am supossed to own GTA becuase of that. But when I launch it on PC it says I dont own it. I have linked my xbox and microsoft account to rockstar so don't understand whats...
  9. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  10. Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5: I had all the dlc for forza horizon 5 from the day it was released I had gold and played all the dlc own cars in game that are dlc but for the last week it says I don't own the dlc? iv trouble...