My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...

Discus and support My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this is very bugging so please help. thank you 596bb7f9-49a6-4cc5-8cf1-8e090f6f8c18 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobKent, Mar 4, 2018.

1. JacobKent
    JacobKent Guest

My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...

this is very bugging so please help. thank you

:)

JacobKent, Mar 4, 2018
  2. EzioZBladez
    EzioZBladez Guest
    Can't Download BF3 Beta (Not a gold member)

What about me? I just bought a 1 month gold subscription but when I go to download the beta it says that I don't have gold. What's even weirder is on the xbox website it says that I have gold but on my console it say I don't.

EzioZBladez, Mar 4, 2018
  3. My Xbox one is telling me I don't have a gold subscription.

My xbox one is telling me I don't have a gold subscription, but my xbox 360 says I have a 12 month gold subscription. I don't understand how this happened. I bought a year gold subscription a few months ago, but now my xbox one is telling me I don't have
    a subscription. Please someone tell me how this happened and how to fix it.

UnknownDude275, Mar 4, 2018
  4. My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...

Heya Jake and Chargers!

Let's have you both
    Remove your profiles
    then
    power cycle
    the console and re-add your the profile.

Then attempt to play an online game or join a party and let us know what happens!

Mister Getafix, Mar 5, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please help

Heya Jake and Chargers!

Let's have you both
    Remove your profiles
    then
    power cycle
    the console and re-add your the profile.

Then attempt to play an online game or join a party and let us know what happens!
  6. EzioZBladez Win User

Can't Download BF3 Beta (Not a gold member)

What about me? I just bought a 1 month gold subscription but when I go to download the beta it says that I don't have gold. What's even weirder is on the xbox website it says that I have gold but on my console it say I don't.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Not saying i have gold subscriptions

Please check the date of a thread before posting. This one is several months old so the issue has already been fixed.
  8. XnOlimitsZzSs Win User

You do have the ambassador badge, so it means you are an ambassador.
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

you even have a profile with several details:
    ambassadors.xbox.com/profile.aspx

So all seems to be fine, if you still get any issues you can try the Ambassador support forums here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

If that failes follow the steps mentioned by oOUTSIDERo62 and PM one of the support people or try twitter via @XboxSupport
Thema:

1. My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ... - Similar Threads - saying don't gold

2. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  3. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  4. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  5. My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.: My Xbox Series S is saying I don't have enough memory. I only COH3 on the Xbox, have done a hard reset, reset the console both with games and apps and without and it still does it. Any clues...
  6. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  7. I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now: I bought Minecraft a while ago I played it everyday but one day when i logged to my Minecraft account with my email it said I don't own it. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together on...
  8. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  9. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  10. I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.: three days ago i purchased a three months gold prepaid card and redeemed it, and the first day i was able to play. But ever since yesterday when i try to play online any game it sends me to a...