my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.

Discus and support my xbox is only working in low resolution mode. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one s was working like normal when suddenly it went black and said mode not supported. I booted into low resolution mode but then the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by birdswag, May 19, 2020.

  1. birdswag
    birdswag Guest

    my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.


    My xbox one s was working like normal when suddenly it went black and said mode not supported. I booted into low resolution mode but then the screen was to small to see so I tried a factory reset and it didn't help. I don't know how to fix this.

    :)
     
    birdswag, May 19, 2020
    #1
  2. MrPaulCross Win User

    my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.

    Hi BirdSwag.

    Techinical problems might have a lot of reasons to happen. In this case I would recommend trying to use the provided HDMI cable to connect your Xbox to your TV. Have you considered changing the HDMI Input that you're using?

    I really hope things work out fine for you

    Best regards,



    Xbox Ambassador
  3. TwoVerteBrea Win User

    my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.

    I would try contacting support if you can provide pictures or a video of it so they can see it and understand whats happening a little better
  4. Deadcamper Win User

    my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.

    i have the same problem as this person and i have orignial hdmi cord and it didnt work and i tryed diffrent tv didnt work and different hdmi didnt work
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Video Issue

    No, this is the only way to start the console in low-resolution troubleshooting mode
  6. DeepFriedOprah Win User

    April 2020 Xbox one Og. No start up....

    I have the same issue, except I was able to get it to display in low resolution mode but that is the only resolution it will play on.
Thema:

my xbox is only working in low resolution mode.

Loading...
  1. my xbox is only working in low resolution mode. - Similar Threads - working low resolution

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series x not working for gaming due to it keep saying no or low internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x not working for gaming due to it keep saying no or low internet: Hi, my series x is not working keeps lagging on games and games skips and jumps plus sound is echoing, I’ve checked the internet and is running fine on various other devices speed of 150mbs I’ve...
  10. The Low battery message does not work .. ??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The Low battery message does not work .. ??: In the AUG. update info it says that now a message will show me that my BATT. is low.. I have updated the system i even updated the controller ..but ..nope nothing Im still dead in the water...